Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SOLVED]Portforwaring via a modwm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey...

I've been trying to portforward for a while now on my modem but i didn't really quiet understand it so that's the reason why I've decided to question for help here.

I'm having a Speedtouch modem so i don't really know what to do and how to portforward so if any of you are able to explain me how-to and what-to-do then I'll be thankfull for a long time.

I've tried to portforward for a while now and that's the reason why I've came here!

Reaction score
Re: Portforwaring via a modwm

Type your IP adress in the webadress bar of the browser you use, and you should appear on a page where it asks for a password and username.

By default it is almost always this combination (if not changed at the very least):

username: admin
password: admin

From there look for something in the toolbox called "new game or application" that is where you do the portforwarding thing.

If your modem/router page does not appear in any of the internet browers you use, then you are out of luck. And will have to use a portforwarding tool called "Simple Port Forwarding tool" or any other port forward tool.

Hope this helped a little :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Don't really know what you're saying.

So I've pretty much done what you've said and then i come out here.

And as i want to set up an Habbo retro am i not sure what ports to run. I'm running Xampp so probably 80 But are there more ports that should be open or not?

This is where i come now after making an new application

bugme - [SOLVED]Portforwaring via a modwm - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score

Don't really know what you're saying.

So I've pretty much done what you've said and then i come out here.

And as i want to set up an Habbo retro am i not sure what ports to run. I'm running Xampp so probably 80 But are there more ports that should be open or not?

This is where i come now after making an new application

bugme - [SOLVED]Portforwaring via a modwm - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't know which ports are used for Habbo, if there are any needed, but Xampp always uses 80 or 8080. It's either one of those two

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I'm sure it's not going to work but feel free to test it out anyway it worked for me...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Well poop some tutorial said that you need to put in your IPV4 But it seems that I've yet failed again.

Can you please help me I'm not that good though... :<

Reaction score

I'm sure it's not going to work but feel free to test it out anyway it worked for me...

Change that ip adress, to your Wan-ip

You can find your wanip here:

Well poop some tutorial said that you need to put in your IPV4 But it seems that I've yet failed again.

Can you please help me I'm not that good though... :<

The IPV4 is used as the ip adress which your port forward with. And Wan is used to let people connect to your website.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I'm a slight amateur at this so where do i change that WAN-IP

And isn't the WAN IP the ''Current Ip address''

Reaction score

I'm a slight amateur at this so where do i change that WAN-IP

And isn't the WAN IP the ''Current Ip address''

the webadress you gave us a few posts ago, i quoted it above, change that ip adress into your wan ip adress. And people should be able to connect to your website.

For ex. my wan ip adress is 213.118.8.177 so i would connect to my site like this

And if you use a free host like No-IP, i could connect to my website not using this but like this

Amateur or not, your never too old to learn something new.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Try this then

77.161.9.141:80

Or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yep i would have said basically the same thing. Grats on getting it working :)

Thank you so much (As I've mentioned you on your profile) For all of your kind work you of course are getting a rep rape too from me. This is what i tried forever to succeed and I've finally done it thanks to you guys help and patience again: Thank you so much i can't explain in words how happy i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back