• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Sony Xperia Z problem.

Reaction score
So i got the Xperia Z for a while now but I was forced to use my old phone because I forgot the code where you have to draw something with your finger (not sure how its called in english)

I went to the T-Mobile shop last week and they were like: Sorry cant help you with that, good luck...
So I mailed Sony twice now and they are not replying, I'm only receiving mails with: Thank you for mailing Sony Support stuff.

I've tried to hard reset it but I can't for some reason. Holding the volume up and down button and the power button should make a menu popup with reset option but it only vibrates once, and then 3 times. (ONLY WHEN ITS CHARGING FOR SOME REASON)

SO, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS? I dont mind losing all the pictures and stuff I have on the phone since I've only used it for like 3 days.

I really need it to start working again because my old phone is getting worse and worse every day.

Thanks,

Elian

Last edited:
Back