Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sony Xperia Z problem.

Reaction score
So i got the Xperia Z for a while now but I was forced to use my old phone because I forgot the code where you have to draw something with your finger (not sure how its called in english)

I went to the T-Mobile shop last week and they were like: Sorry cant help you with that, good luck...
So I mailed Sony twice now and they are not replying, I'm only receiving mails with: Thank you for mailing Sony Support stuff.

I've tried to hard reset it but I can't for some reason. Holding the volume up and down button and the power button should make a menu popup with reset option but it only vibrates once, and then 3 times. (ONLY WHEN ITS CHARGING FOR SOME REASON)

SO, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS? I dont mind losing all the pictures and stuff I have on the phone since I've only used it for like 3 days.

I really need it to start working again because my old phone is getting worse and worse every day.

Thanks,

Elian

Last edited:
Back