Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stupid question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just wanna ask if theres a way or theres a program that will reduce the quality of a game in order for it to stop using memory (private networking set). IDC if it makes a tree invisible, or my character becomes a meme or a skeleton. I just wanna know. :)

Especially in MU Cause i want to open 4 or more clients without overclocking my lappy :(

Thank you guys

PS:I dont know if this is the right section to post this thread. But if its not. Can you move it please thanks!
:eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I believe there is no program that will reduce game quality but you can use game booster that can download or search on google

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you rob! Btw using GAME BOOSTER is the same as reducing the game quality right?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That was game booster when you play some game you don't get any lag

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In other word, itll make my laptop turn into more higher performance mode?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
More like it would make your laptop focus it's performance towards the game to boost it. Usually closes unimportant background programs. Using a game booster does not mean your laptop won't overclock itself since the performance of it will still be the same, just focused on the game rather than being focused on multiple programs. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Also, wrong section since this section's for artist requests/services, not for asking about performance boosting applications.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its like your laptop wont give a sht to any program unless its a game, right? Thanks for replying guys!

yeah I put a message after my concern :)

Reaction score
It took me a while to search through my old emulators to find it.

Download this program

This program, you can lock a program memory, or lower the throttle of a program etc..

Play around with the Percentages of a running game to see how it will function for you, generally this works well with multi-botting as it will reduce the throttle of the EXE - it will make the game seem like its lagging but its just the graphics being slow to load for you, but all the functions running in the back :p

Have Fun

~ Jangan

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Personally, I consider "Game Boosters" bloatware since they basically do duck all.

You can configure the quality of the textures (and more) in the options menu of said game, usually under an Advanced tab. Also make sure your power settings are on "High Performance" or if you have an SSD (specifically Samsung); "Samsung High Performance".

Back