Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What to do about this...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a Toshiba laptop laying in my closet. And it's been laying there for almost a year now because I honestly have no idea how to get this issue resolved.

My keyboard sensors stopped working after a friend of my mother thought he was so funny to throw a laptop lighter directly on my keys where my sensors died and a few keys flew over the table I was sitting on. I was mad and told him to take me to the repair shop where I would get my laptop repaired on his costs.

Unfortunately the man was not able to do anything about it because he does not have the sensors and he's not able to get it repaired and the sales man recommended me to buy a Logitech USB keyboard eventually me deciding to do that on the costs of my mothers friend because he broke it.

But after a few months my USB keyboard stopped working and that is strange because the USB port is not damaged and basically when I put any other USB devices in to that port it just works fine.

I am highly concerned that I may have bend the cable or the USB plug from the keyboard but that's weird because later on I decided to buy another USB laptop because it's a laptop that even though it's from 2012 it's still in very good shape. And even that same keyboard died in a few months. The first keyboard I bought was a thirty euro Logitech keyboard and the second one was a pretty weird but eventually a cheaper brand.

At this moment I already have a new laptop but I would still like to use the Toshiba laptop because it's a good laptop where I can play games on that I like.

Post any of your recommendations below and I will be sure try them out.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody have replied yet so I hope there is a answer soon so that I can get this issue resolved and get on with that laptop.

Last edited:
Back