Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Windows 10 taskbar out of screen

Reaction score
So my problem is like so now and then my taskbars width is longer or even shorter then the screen itself

Resulting in something like this..

ubVC0aH - Windows 10 taskbar out of screen - RaGEZONE Forums

The time is cut-of and the go back to desktop button is inaccessible too.

Does someone have a fix for this poop?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the other side of your screen (start menu side) away from the edge further than normal, or is it collapsed into the sides like the sys tray side?

Open up your monitors OSD (On screen display) menu and look for the screen options. There will be some options that say stretch horizontally, stretch vertically, and screen adjustment horizontal and vertical.

If your left side is away from the edge of the screen, you want to use the adjustment horizontal. Use the buttons on your monitor to get the image to move to the left. As your left side gets closer to the screen, your right side will pull out of the side of your display border. Do this until it lines up.

If both sides are dipped into the border of your display, you want to use stretch horizontally. Use the monitor controls to make the image more compressed inwards until it fits your display area.

If neither of these scenarios work, or apply, let us know.

Reaction score
Drag the taskbar border upwards a bit?

I tried it and didn't work.

Is the other side of your screen (start menu side) away from the edge further than normal, or is it collapsed into the sides like the sys tray side?

Open up your monitors OSD (On screen display) menu and look for the screen options. There will be some options that say stretch horizontally, stretch vertically, and screen adjustment horizontal and vertical.

If your left side is away from the edge of the screen, you want to use the adjustment horizontal. Use the buttons on your monitor to get the image to move to the left. As your left side gets closer to the screen, your right side will pull out of the side of your display border. Do this until it lines up.

If both sides are dipped into the border of your display, you want to use stretch horizontally. Use the monitor controls to make the image more compressed inwards until it fits your display area.

If neither of these scenarios work, or apply, let us know.

Thought that too, but that's not the case.
It's only the taskbar who goes outside the screen.
Everything else is fine (even maxed out windows and the mousepointer)

I resolved this issue by lowering the resolution and then reset the resolution to it's normal size.
That did the trick.

But I still do not know what caused it, oh well. for now it's good.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah windows 10 has issues like that. I was going to suggest changing the screen resolution to lower and back again to normal. But you already did it.

I downgraded back to windows 7. (After months of use of windows 10)

Back