Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Windows 10 - Updates failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I am currently having an issue with Windows 10 where every time I set an update schedule it's automatically changes it by its own accord to the next day, along with that every time it goes to install the update it reboots twice after reaching 16% and then tells me it has failed to install.

At first I thought this was a network issue but from what I can tell it's not. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there an error code when it fails to update? And is this an update on an already installed Win 10 or trying to update to Windows 10 from Win 7/8?

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there an error code when it fails to update? And is this an update on an already installed Win 10 or trying to update to Windows 10 from Win 7/8?

I wiped all my HDD's for a fresh install so I didn't just upgrade (trying to install updates on an already installed Windows 10). There is also no error code.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back