Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My New Xbox 360 Prob

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I hope I posted it int he right section.
I got a prob regarding my Xbox360, or rather my connections from my Xbox360.
I am using HDMI Cable now and I am able to get both audio and video from my Living Room TV.
But now I want to display it from my DellST2010 PC Monitor instead. But the Pc Screen doesn't have a build in Audio function. How can i use HDMI To link to my screen and view the video from there and separate the audio to a 3.5mm jack or a Red&White Male audio jack to connect to my Speakers?:?:

Rogu3
Reaction score
I don't believe this is in the right section, but I'll attempt to help you to the best of my ability. So, clarify a bit more please, You're attempting to connect your Xbox 360 Console to a PC Monitor rather then your otherwise Primary Television, but the Audio won't play because obviously the PC Monitor does not include an Audio Input?
Well, you would need to purchase some type of converter cable or something that would allow you to Plug the Red/White Males into a 3.5mm Jack.

The above link is an Xbox 360 HD VGA AV Cable that connects straight from your Xbox to the PC Monitor and comes with a Red/White Female Jacks that convert into the 3.5mm Jack. I assume that's what you might need.

I'm not 100% sure of what you're asking, Please clarify a bit more.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Hmm, since this is to do with technology and not modding, it's better off suited there. Hopefully you'll get decent enough answers.
So, has it been moved or not? O_O I'm just wondering because I'd like to help them out.

Back