Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O L2 Off Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have decided to post this project link because i think that the L2 Off community has begun to dwindle and more and more people are beginning to switch to l2j. However (in my opinion) l2j is not the way to go. Instead, i think it would be smart if people could help develop C++ emulators.

I did find a project link for a C++ emulator:

I know i am going to apply to work with them. I think that to bring people back to L2 OFF we have to find a way to make the development legal.After all, people don't want to write an extender then get shutdown by the Feds cause its illegal. Not many people want to use l2 OFF files because they are illegal. But if we emulate them; they are legal, and just about the same. I know emulation of C++ is a hard job but with 20 Developers... It makes the job alot easier. Why not give it a try?

I am just looking for something to do... Thought if anyone else was doing the same; here's is an opportunity!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am trying to get a team together, but idk how many people want to spend the time to make these files. The way i see it, if we were able to make/finish this emulator it would help every emulator player and every emulator developer.

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR WORK IN L2 OFF EMU LET ME KNOW

dlv_823@hotmail.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back