Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Skill Fixes, questions, requests and answers

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There are a lot threads about fixes for some skills, please post Yours here, to keep the forums clean.
If You wish to rant or flame someone, dont bother, Your post will be deleted.
Only questions and answers here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi.....
thanks for ur time!
well i am not quite an computer expert, but i dont really understand all those guides! i have tried to set up my server in order to be a gm with my friends, but i failed! plzzzzzzzz if someone can help me out by giving me an understandable guide on how to make my own l2 server and be a gm and use all those tables and infos plz answer. I am even willing to talk via msn or yahoo or anything else! plzzzzzzzzzz help!
p.s. if someone can make me a gm in an other way, he is more than welcome

thanks

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem with BERSERKER SPIRIT skill that it doesnt cast it on other players.just on yourself and if u clickl on another player it says INCORRECT TARGET

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
look at your skilldata.txt
go to the skill s_berserker_spirit and look for "target=self" change that

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have problem with BERSERKER SPIRIT skill that it doesnt cast it on other players.just on yourself and if u clickl on another player it says INCORRECT TARGET

very simple it says in skills menu...only for party members...(i think) so you must be in a party:p so simple

Upvote 0
Back