Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Warning : Scammers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

I'll post this as a warning. A lot of scammers selling Interlude+ extenders or complete servers showed lately. I am on a quest of confirming status and identity of these people.

I will update this topic with all the people adresses , names and possible nicks of these people.

Currently confirmed scammer sources :

Nickname : Vaggos
Country of orgin : Brazil
MSN/email : vaggos.13@hotmail.com
paypal : vaggos.13@hotmail.com
possible forums nicks : Vaggos, Seller01
Price : varies from 200 to 450$
fraud type : selling new dVampire extender cracked (forum advertisements), this person doesn't have that file. He shows a screenshot as a proof, but it's fake. When you see files like cached-dll-new.dll on a screenshot, be on Your guard.

Nickname : -Unknown-
Country of orgin : Russia or around
MSN/email : chazy_chez@hotmail.com
paypal : unknown
price : 500$
possible forum nicks : -Unknown- , Interlude , Bargain
fraud type : selling interlude server, he promises he will install it on a designated machine. After brief interview he proved that he doesn't have a clue about L2 servers.

If You have any other information about scammers, please leave me a PM, i'll investigate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, vaggos.13...

recognize that name from somewhere. I think he maybe added me on MSN earlier and were trying to sell me some extenders.

He also goes by the nick Martoso sometimes.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back