Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Interlude C6 opensourced 32bit server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Come on!!!!!! There's any working link for this????????????????????????????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi people hope someone read this...,
I'm currently using this files to host an old C2 Server (Yes, C2) to play with many friends..., this is the first time I manage a lineage server, so I'm very newbie... but I try to do my best...
Since we started with our server, we have been adding new skills, npcs, items, etc. to the C2 client, and everything goes ok... our server goes growing slowly, but it doesn't matter :).
Until one day someone used a GM character without permissions, he tried to summon items and take them to his character, luckily I caught him immediately..., and we reviewed logs to discover how he did it.
We find that he used a hlapex exploit, so we tried editing the auth port and the blowfish key, It seems that hlapex doesn't work after that, but we were wrong, he did it again, so we don't know what to do, and for this reason finally I decided to post it here... any help will be appreciated!
Thanks you very much!!!

Back