Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O [Share] All my files over 5GB L2OFF Server Update Daily

Reaction score
If you actually get around to making this compilation thread, thanks I will probably talk to the other mods and perhaps sticky it if you plan to keep all the L2Off files uploaded and stuff.

Edit: no warez though. So you can't do The windows ISO's and the SQL serials :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for making this easy .
One question : If I want to make a complete l2 server (latest version ) , I must download all the server files here and combining them togather ?

Or this is just a seprate sequals of L2 , And I must Choose one and get the client for it ???

I`m kind new In L2 .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I get it , So what is recommended one ? Should it be the last one (Freya) ?? sience its last version of L2 (correct me If I wrong ) .

Thanks for Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nito... these files are not recomanded for peaople who are not familiar witht he basic L2J , and second as i saw your post abou that you are new to L2 i will try to help as much as i can to release an non l2off files for an much easyer setup.

tip: "L2OFF = L2Official" / " L2J= Lienage 2 Java " <- this is what you should use.

As soon i finish this post fully i will release an guide to "L2Java"

Cheers
Thanks man , I will wait for you .

Just one more question :
L2off , it should be a leeked server files .

L2J , it should be an emulator .

Right ?

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was passing by and suddenly I came across this thread. Oh, pardon me-in, I'm Ricardo and I'm from Brazil. Nice to meet you all. Currently I have knowledge and experience in Java programming for 2 years. I am currently studying the case of creating servers and am very willing to acquire knowledge in this field. I am willing to collaborate on a project (provided it is in Java) and have availability of time of at least 5 days a week.

Looking for material for study, but it is instructive. I liked the initiative soulsimbol, but I have the source code in eclipse and installed here is very difficult to grasp all this alone. I have no notion of UML project and not how things work and for what reason. I would love to participate in studies and projects that give me knowledge on the subject.

If anyone is interested in something I can offer, please contact me because I also need you. hehehehehe.

NOTE: I have knowledge in Threads, Sockets, Swing, EDT and I have manipulated some databases using JDBC, Hibernate and H2. I am currently doing a technical course in systems development with Java and have studied many things. I have books like "Java How to Program - Deitel," "Developing Games in Java - David Brackeen", "Java Swing" and so on.

Bye guys! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was passing by and suddenly I came across this thread. Oh, pardon me-in, I'm Ricardo and I'm from Brazil. Nice to meet you all. Currently I have knowledge and experience in Java programming for 2 years. I am currently studying the case of creating servers and am very willing to acquire knowledge in this field. I am willing to collaborate on a project (provided it is in Java) and have availability of time of at least 5 days a week.

Looking for material for study, but it is instructive. I liked the initiative soulsimbol, but I have the source code in eclipse and installed here is very difficult to grasp all this alone. I have no notion of UML project and not how things work and for what reason. I would love to participate in studies and projects that give me knowledge on the subject.

If anyone is interested in something I can offer, please contact me because I also need you. hehehehehe.

NOTE: I have knowledge in Threads, Sockets, Swing, EDT and I have manipulated some databases using JDBC, Hibernate and H2. I am currently doing a technical course in systems development with Java and have studied many things. I have books like "Java How to Program - Deitel," "Developing Games in Java - David Brackeen", "Java Swing" and so on.

Bye guys! :thumbup:

Hi there, im pleased to meet you, and welcome to RageZone. First of all i have tryed to gather an team for 7 projects, like "Lineage2-Dekaron-Aion-Jade Dinasty-MuOnline-Worlt of Kung Fu-Dota" but since a lot of the "DEVS", and i mean all who are well known are already taken "sad" and im doing my best with 2 of my best friends across the US - Asia - EU - to establish an comand, master host for all these to be develop in an verry good performance host. And i huess we are doing fine but a lot of our free time is taken by our personal life. There are too much to do and trust me ppl needs to be dedicated to do something and not give up when they encounter an problem.

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

any chance of having the FreyaDownload anytime soon?

Since C1 till EP are hard to be found, im wondering why you already ask about freya?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
was asking since i have seen a few High five / Freya servers around running so i was asking myself if there is any chance of trying them in local making a homeserver instead of playing them online which i would like to avoid in order not to get addicted too quickly..

if you could give any sort of help i would really be happy.. thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
was asking since i have seen a few High five / Freya servers around running so i was asking myself if there is any chance of trying them in local making a homeserver instead of playing them online which i would like to avoid in order not to get addicted too quickly..

if you could give any sort of help i would really be happy.. thanks

NOTE: Dont forget these files are L2OFF "OFFICIAL"

"IF" and i'm guessing you are kind new to l2off, i forgot to mention these files are not for beginers. I will post soon an full guide alongwith Freya or better H5<- wich is not complete few missing packets are still in progress.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

any chance of having the FreyaDownload anytime soon?

Added:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f323/share-l2jserver-compiled-revisions-high-768092/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, im pleased to meet you, and welcome to RageZone. First of all i have tryed to gather an team for 7 projects, like "Lineage2-Dekaron-Aion-Jade Dinasty-MuOnline-Worlt of Kung Fu-Dota" but since a lot of the "DEVS", and i mean all who are well known are already taken "sad" and im doing my best with 2 of my best friends across the US - Asia - EU - to establish an comand, master host for all these to be develop in an verry good performance host. And i huess we are doing fine but a lot of our free time is taken by our personal life. There are too much to do and trust me ppl needs to be dedicated to do something and not give up when they encounter an problem.

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Huh? soulsimbol, sorry but i didn't get what you said. Well... I want to be part of something and learn something at the same time. Again, i didn't get what you said. Can you explain yourself better, please? If you don't need any help, ok, i don't bother about it. I'll search in other place, but, can you even give me some details about the process or indicate me some place to search?

Thanks anyway. :laugh:

Back