Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O [Share] All my files over 5GB L2OFF Server Update Daily

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
was asking since i have seen a few High five / Freya servers around running so i was asking myself if there is any chance of trying them in local making a homeserver instead of playing them online which i would like to avoid in order not to get addicted too quickly..

if you could give any sort of help i would really be happy.. thanks

well yes that's quite easy my friend , you could add the internal and external ip's and configure your client with your lan ip than share the l2system folder to your friends...

And to ricardo please private me with the programs you are familiar....

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
..::==Videos Guides==::..
Video Guide specific detail by detail how to create and configure a server L2OFF Download =| Coming Soon!

When can we expect that Video Guide ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
..::==Data Packs L2OFF 100% Work==::..
C1 DOwnload = | Mirror!

C2 Download =| Mirror!

C3 Download =| Mirror

Now can not be downloaded:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C1 DOwnload = | Mirror! Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: C1_Off

C2 Download =| Mirror! Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: L2OFF_Server_C2_Complete.rar

C3 Download =| Mirror Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: C3_OFF_Server.rar

Now can not be download

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

C2 Download =| Mirror! Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: L2OFF_Server_C2_Complete.rar

Now can not be download:*:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

NOW CAN BE DOWNLOADED!

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Now can not be download

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Now can not be download:*:

i'm nost sure if your browser has probles with this along with an download manager but the links were EoK.

Anyway New Mirror have been added...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello i have one question, which of those files have less bugs(choosing from hellbound to epilogue cronicles) which i have to choose to have less bugs and other problems? sry for my eng:D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
I have download all files except for Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise ~500+ MB.
If someone could upload it again and make sure everything is working that'd be great!

Edit: Ok Windows 2003 Enterprise running on virtual machine. I'm stuck at MSSQL. Can't find where to download that nor do I understand what it is. Did you mean the SQL 2000?

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
No he means MSSQL no MySQL. Difference is MSSQL can handle 3-15000 ppl mysql's structure is gay and will hold significantly less. ( at least it did when i was hosting my servers / testing 5 years ago.)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
*cough* Hi5 Leaked *cough* :p any way to get our hands on this? Just curious if anyones been able to get innova's leak :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I have a question link CT2 Gracia Epilogue Download = | Here! L2OFF_Gracia_Epilogue_Server.7z - 179.9 MB does not work properly, the download stops at 99.9%, if anyone has a working link? Thanks for your help !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i downloaded the C2 Files, when i unzip them its a folder called C3 and even the read me says

- Setup guide with pictures (Credit goes to Raniia)
- Complete vehicledata with leisure boat
- Complete multisell with newbie exchange
- Complete C3 skillacquire
- Complete C3 skilldata
- Complete C3 doordata
- Complete C3 petdata
- Complete C3 areadata
- Complete C3 castledata
- Complete C3 itemdata, c4 headgear, wedding, pledge cap, carol, echo crystals, archer fix
- Ai.obj with standard quests, fixed valkon, sophia, gustaf and others
- Complete C3 recipe
- Complete C3 x1 npcdata
- Working Char select, Weapon Glow, +4 Max Enchants, Help.htm crash protect, Max level 80, dupe fix

So the point is , this really works for a C2 server/client? or its a bad upload.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
any chance of having the FreyaDownload anytime soon?

L2off not stabe you just need to go ahead on L2J topic of mine and getr started....

Hello, i downloaded the C2 Files, when i unzip them its a folder called C3 and even the read me says

So the point is , this really works for a C2 server/client? or its a bad upload.

yes and verry protected as you can see , , you just need to edit the admin priv to make ++

dude plz rshare the windows and sql :/
i need it :)

i will and i really apologyes the time off

Hi, I have a question link CT2 Gracia Epilogue Download = | Here! L2OFF_Gracia_Epilogue_Server.7z - 179.9 MB does not work properly, the download stops at 99.9%, if anyone has a working link? Thanks for your help !!

Will reupload as fast as posible need to chek all the files and make sure you use a download manager

Hello there,nice guide ! I just have some problems with chaceD-dll.exe and i cant move from that spot :S
View attachment 117658 After i login i get some error like my sql server does not to solve this problem?

Post here if this problem was solved so i wont write down unUsefull

*cough* Hi5 Leaked *cough* :p any way to get our hands on this? Just curious if anyones been able to get innova's leak :p

that's why i'm back . . .
Post it soon as i chek all members problems

Hello!
I have download all files except for Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise ~500+ MB.
If someone could upload it again and make sure everything is working that'd be great!

Edit: Ok Windows 2003 Enterprise running on virtual machine. I'm stuck at MSSQL. Can't find where to download that nor do I understand what it is. Did you mean the SQL 2000?

Make sure you go and chek my L2J section much easyer than these profesional files for beginers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i want ask u how i can make autoloot in L2OFF interlude. Thank you for answere

Back