Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[1.0.2] SulkaDasm - Automatic cracking tool

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, why did you use D over C?

The first reason why i use D is because Rabcdasm is written in D so it's more easy to import it in my project.

The second it is because I wanted to learn this programming language (that I didn't know a few days ago)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a way to use the client without rc4 (no key exchange, nothing!)...

I still have to put it into practice on SulkaDasm :)

Demo:
anthony93260 - [1.0.2] SulkaDasm - Automatic cracking tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I found a way to use the client without rc4 (no key exchange, nothing!)...

I still have to put it into practice on SulkaDasm :)

Demo:
anthony93260 - [1.0.2] SulkaDasm - Automatic cracking tool - RaGEZONE Forums

HEY! You hacker... I don't trust you! Don't say you work at Sulake too... o.o

Just kidding, it's looking good. Didn't know it was possible to do without RC4 lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have published a experimental release (1.0.4-experimental) on my website.

With this release, you can use the --disableRc4 argument to disable RC4

More info and download:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anthony add more swf options, not only crack. Change header id for example, change swf name, obfuscate swf (using LJ base), etc

* Change swf name? more precisely? hmm You can not just right click and rename the file?
* Obfuscate swf, Change header id, that's out of the scope of the project.

If you want to crack the client, use SulkaDasm, if you want to obfuscate, compress, etc.. the client, use specialized tools for this..

The purpose of this tool is to use the official "client", on any retro server, add other options that do not really have to do with this, his would be a waste of time.

Sorry if my English is not very correct.

Reaction score
* Change swf name? more precisely? hmm You can not just right click and rename the file?
* Obfuscate swf, Change header id, that's out of the scope of the project.

If you want to crack the client, use SulkaDasm, if you want to obfuscate, compress, etc.. the client, use specialized tools for this..

The purpose of this tool is to use the official "client", on any retro server, add other options that do not really have to do with this, his would be a waste of time.

Sorry if my English is not very correct.

I mean, swf name as build string, but imhad an idea you could make a full swf edition from it, not just cracking, but change name domain thing aswell instead of returning true for the crack use your hotel domain, for use on the hotel only. Just an idea though. You can use your imagination!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean, swf name as build string, but imhad an idea you could make a full swf edition from it, not just cracking, but change name domain thing aswell instead of returning true for the crack use your hotel domain, for use on the hotel only. Just an idea though. You can use your imagination!

It could be a good idea, I'll think about it :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

But if someone else wants to use your swf with the domain changed ...
Can he run this program butt well and then can he use it... so it doesn't really care do I think?

Reaction score
Can he run this program butt well and then can he use it... so it doesn't really care do I think?

Same thing that I was wondering, that's why the

So, if the program is based on searching the method names, it would be really hard to find it. Just manually then :p:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you run the program on a already patched Client, the patch process will fail, so the swf won't get modified.

Reaction score
@anthony93260 - Honest to say that I love this, I like the idea of this being automated, instead of us manually cracking cause in my experience that was hard to do. Also I do have a problem with getting this to actual run. When I click the .exe it just force closes right away, any idea's why? I'd love to use this.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anthony93260 - Honest to say that I Love this, I like the idea of this being automated, instead of us manually cracking. Cause in my experience that was hard to do. Also I do have a problem with getting this to actual run. When I click the .exe it just force closes right away, any idea's why? I' love to use this.

If you just open the .exe it can't work because you don't have specified the required arguments.

You have several options for getting it to work:

• Just drag and drop the Habbo.swf file on the .exe file
  • Create a .bat file (if you use Windows) and in this file, paste this (by example):
    Code:
    sulkadasm file.swf --rsaN=12345 --rsaE=12345
    and after, run the .bat file.

You can find more examples on

Reaction score
If you just open the .exe it can't work because you don't have specified the required arguments.

You have several options for getting it to work:

• Just drag and drop the Habbo.swf file on the .exe file
  • Create a .bat file (if you use Windows) and in this file, paste this (by example):
    Code:
    sulkadasm file.swf --rsaN=12345 --rsaE=12345
    and after, run the .bat file.

You can find more examples on

I've maded a simple gui for fast cracking btw, much simpler

Reaction score
oh? what does it look like? :)

Not very well done & unfinished. Was more for fast cracking...

Check it out (Source Code):

Just an command line executer in C#, nothing bigger really. At least it can be easier for those who doesn't actually even know how to use command line xd

I'd send you prints but I'm updating to win 8.1 now, and haven't installed winrar already :D:

Back