Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

100% Habbo-Camera [WORKAROUND] by Steve Winfield

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
* DO NOT SEND ME PMS RELATED TO THIS RELEASE THREAD, THEY WILL BE IGNORED *

Hey!
I'm releasing the Habbo-Camera feature from Steve Winfield (steffchef).

Preview:

Steve called it a 'Workaround', because it's not really the camera (The SWF sends the created photo to an HTTP server).
The camera was programmed for the Plus Emulator!
Features:
- take a photo
- edit the photo (background, filter)
- buy the photo
- place the photo in your room (you can also open it)
- you can pick up the photo, report it or remove it
- you can change the photo and the photo-furni (?)

Back-end:
- Emulator: It's like a API for the User and the Database (C# Code)
- Uploader/Downloader (HTTP): The created photos getting uploaded here & downloaded from here + notify the Emulator (PHP Code)

Front-end:
- Modified Habbo SWF with new "external_variables" entrys (Release: PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486)

Tutorial (Emulator):
(- = /, so don't worry)
​You need PHP 5.4 + with bcmod (protection against st**-Hacker), PDO (MySQL) and Sockets (MUS Emulator). You must also add the IP from your Webserver into the config.ini from your Emulator at "mus.tcp.allowedaddr=".

Download-URL from all files (without Emulator):

external_variables:
Code:
camera.photo.publishing.enabled=false
stories.image_url_base=http://my-site.com/
stories.upload_image.url=http://my-site.com/upload

SQL-Code:
Code:
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `camera_photos`;
CREATE TABLE `camera_photos` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `creator_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `creator_name` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `file_state` enum('purchased','preview') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'preview',
  `file_name` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `reports` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `deleted` enum('1','0') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `ip_address` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `created_at` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

ALTER TABLE moderation_tickets ADD extra_id INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
ALTER TABLE moderation_tickets ADD report_type INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 1;

ALTER TABLE permissions_ranks ADD command_update_camera ENUM('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

INSERT INTO `server_settings` VALUES ('camera.photo.publish.price.duckets', '100', 'The duckets-price of a web publish');
INSERT INTO `server_settings` VALUES ('camera.photo.purchase.item_id', '777954880', 'The item id of the default photo poster');
INSERT INTO `server_settings` VALUES ('camera.photo.purchase.price.coins', '100', 'The coins-price of a photo poster');
INSERT INTO `server_settings` VALUES ('camera.photo.purchase.price.duckets', '100', 'The duckets-price of a photo poster');
You must change "camer-photo.purchase.item_id" in server_settings into an (existing!!!!) item ID.

That means, that you must add the Photo Item. btw. you must configure the data in "global.php". Be sure that the PHP-Code has access to "public/preview/" and "public/purchased" folder.

(C) Steve Winfield (I'm so sorry Steve, but... :*:)
Regards

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if this is just a "workaround" I thank you for this because, correct me if im wrong, but as of lately this is the closest thing to functioning camera release we've seen in a while. Again thank you Kylon will be testing this on my sever now, Ill post updates in a bit.

Reactions: pel
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Topic in RetroTown credits?
Why? Steve gave me the permission to release it
bd854d9366f1f4704dc53f8e270a66e1 - 100% Habbo-Camera [WORKAROUND] by Steve Winfield - RaGEZONE Forums

nvm.

@The General
I'm not sure, but you can change your own Habbo.swf and take the part of the Camera from this Habbo.swf.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice work, but I think we need a script that generate's the picture like the Yupi habbo-camera-server.
Now we are forced to use this old habbo PRODUCTION.

Why? Steve gave me the permission to release it
bd854d9366f1f4704dc53f8e270a66e1 - 100% Habbo-Camera [WORKAROUND] by Steve Winfield - RaGEZONE Forums

nvm.

@The General
I'm not sure, but you can change your own Habbo.swf and take the part of the Camera from this Habbo.swf.

It will be nice if you give us a tutorial to do the same trick in our own habbo.swf

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If still some guys are unsure what the chat shows which Kylon posted

Steve said doesn't matter if he release it, he would do it but he's too lazy and that's it. For the others that's a good improvement if you use Plus. Also a nice addon for your emulator. just follow thread, do everything how he said and you have a safe working camera.

Greetz,

Make a wish
Reaction score
Thanks for this! Realy nice, my users like this :)

edit:
Kylon - 100% Habbo-Camera [WORKAROUND] by Steve Winfield - RaGEZONE Forums

Can't fix this error, quick fix? Otherwise i will make a help topic :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I add all things, and when the emulator recognize that:

"public const int RenderRoomEvent = 2274;"

Result it's this

1zGtDuB - 100% Habbo-Camera [WORKAROUND] by Steve Winfield - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone can help me?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the Release: PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078?
How can we make a good Camera ? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I add all things, and when the emulator recognize that:

"public const int RenderRoomEvent = 2274;"

Result it's this

1zGtDuB - 100% Habbo-Camera [WORKAROUND] by Steve Winfield - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone can help me?
Are you using the correct Habbo.swf?

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's easy to prevent. If the images is hosted on your own servers, just check if it's a remote call?
Code:
if (!link.contains("http://yourhotel.com")) return;

That's not where a script kiddy might be able to inject a custom png (the client sends an id to the game server). The PHP script got some protections for wannabes, however an advanced user could have the ability to bypass them (date check, gzip compressing.. can't remember).

All scripts which are trying to reproduce the original renderer of Sulake have certain vulnerabilities (at least the ones that I've seen so far). Just take an object (furni image, swf image, ..) of a certain color that your scripted image contains and place it somewhere you like.

Some approaches to get a 100% valid image (both require a lot of effort)

1. Client sends objects (+ x and y positions) to the server (just like Sulake got it) + server verifies the data (None of the scripts I know verify it) + server creates an image out of it
2. Server fetches the current room situation + renders it by itself (no client interaction)

I managed it by editing the SWF because this way I didn't have to make an extreme effort for a nice result and people would still be able to report pictures which contain inappropriate images.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Table permissions_ranks To PlusEMU?

I have looked, from plusEMU but can not find you could tell if someone throws me the sql for this emulator? This is the sql that want to stay:

ALTER TABLE permissions_ranks ADD command_update_camera ENUM('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

because I put it pulls this error: #1146 - Table 'dbplus.permissions_ranks' doesn't exist

For what is seen is not this table, would you know how to solve this little mistake?

Sorry for my language.

Back