Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

500+ Enables

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You need to clear cache to view the changes so obviously I have attempted that.

thanks anyway.

you need to change a value in your habbo.swf
com > habbo > avatar > idk what it was and then change 200 to 1000, so you can have more enables

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so between 181-500 there is basically nothing?

the reason for that is when habbo adds new enables and I would go for 182 183 etc. I would have to change them all over again...

now we just have to wait untill they have 500, which will probably take a few years..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i can't add these into my Habbo.swf as i can't seem to locate the number '200' to change it too '1000' - I'm currently using Leensters Habbo UI editor and having no luck. I've followed the posts people have said and still not able to locate what i'm looking for.

Nice release tho.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well i can't add these into my Habbo.swf as i can't seem to locate the number '200' to change it too '1000' - I'm currently using Leensters Habbo UI editor and having no luck. I've followed the posts people have said and still not able to locate what i'm looking for.

Nice release tho.

Use an SWF extractor and find the right files

you don't have to add this release to your habbo.swf, just put them in the folder and overwrite them

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Nice release tho.

Check my new thread mate. Added a tool and a tutorial to do it :)

YOLO <3
Reaction score
The 2 airplane effects aren't in this SWF file.. can someone add them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did downloaded the Swf file and put it in 'R63' where my habbo.swf is . im using phoenix . But the problem is when i do :enable 80 or something . nothing show up ? Any fix ?

YOLO <3
Reaction score
Is there someone who can remove the staffbadge enable out of this and release it? Would be appreciated.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just add in the "enable" command;
if (Params[1] != 102)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Too many enables!
Tanked - 500+ Enables - RaGEZONE Forums
Does it contain enables 102 & 178 by the way?

Back