• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

55 Habbo Clothes with Zoom Out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RageZone,

A few days ago habbo uploaded a bunch of new clothes, but ofcourse without zoom out images.
And finally the HabboFix team is ready with fixing them.
We're really sorry for the bad quality of the zoomuit images, but it's better then nothing, right ;)
If you want better quality of those images, you can change them simply with your swf decompiler.
6f865275ec5f765d060042eab1e674c2 - 55 Habbo Clothes with Zoom Out - RaGEZONE Forums

or

Download:

Download includes:
- 55 SWF files with zoomout

Enjoy them!
Special thanks to BouwHotel for making 1 file.
And again sorry for the bad quality of the zoomout images.

Link to the original thread:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/55-habbo-clothes-1041461/

Regards,
The HabboFix Team:
JonasLubbo
ShieldRetros

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn, Shield! Thanks so much!:scared:

REP + LIKE!!

Greetz,

Reaction score
Yayy for zoom out, applying these.

Edit:
These work soooo fine. :) thank you.
:rolleyes:, look at attachments for screenies. :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me , but this sucks, I replaced my old SWFS With new ones and ive cleared cache etc, but they'nt working instead of working it becomes loading boxes and this is after i changed SWF , IDK Why since im just playing around with r63 on Localhost and it should work perfectly but its dosnt so they are not "great" they suck but other that they dont work good job .
Shield Retros - 55 Habbo Clothes with Zoom Out - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Excuse me , but this sucks, I replaced my old SWFS With new ones and ive cleared cache etc, but they'nt working instead of working it becomes loading boxes and this is after i changed SWF , IDK Why since im just playing around with r63 on Localhost and it should work perfectly but its dosnt so they are not "great" they suck but other that they dont work good job .

oh nonononono
you are the one that sucks :) (whats so hard to replace furnidata.xml and figuredata.xml? :D)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you look at all the other posts, they work just fine.
Did they work before you added these SWFs?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe, you have to clean your cache..

Back