Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus Catalog v1 - Glee

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed Redemption of Diamonds

Thanks

Run this:

PHP:
UPDATE `items_base` SET `item_name` = 'DF_5_500' WHERE `items_base`.`id` = 4468632;

UPDATE `items_base` SET `item_name` = 'DF_5_10' WHERE `items_base`.`id` = 4468633;

UPDATE `items_base` SET `item_name` = 'DF_5_50' WHERE `items_base`.`id` = 4468634;

Hello, can you share the plugin of bet commands for arcturus and the furni for "Slot machine" here please ? :)

Fixed Redemption of Diamonds

Thanks

Run this:

PHP:
UPDATE `items_base` SET `item_name` = 'DF_5_500' WHERE `items_base`.`id` = 4468632;

UPDATE `items_base` SET `item_name` = 'DF_5_10' WHERE `items_base`.`id` = 4468633;

UPDATE `items_base` SET `item_name` = 'DF_5_50' WHERE `items_base`.`id` = 4468634;

Hello, can you share the plugin of bet commands for arcturus and all furni SQL, furnidata, productdata and SWF of "Slot machine" here please ? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can you share the plugin of bet commands for arcturus and the furni for "Slot machine" here please ? :)

Hello, can you share the plugin of bet commands for arcturus and all furni SQL, furnidata, productdata and SWF of "Slot machine" here please ? :)
I think it's an custom feature implemented only for NGH and friends of the Hotel lol. If you want the feature, you need to code it yourself.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

As I stated when I released the catalogue. You'll have to code your own plugin for bet command.

Back