Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus Catalog v1 - Glee

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Arcturus Catalog v2 - Glee

Hello RaGEZONE!!!

Just before the New Years hit I've been planning on releasing my catalogue for Arcturus!!. I have spent countless hours on this to get a lot fixed!!!

What have been fixed

- Good 90% of the furniture!
- Organized Main Layout for users
- Added Public Furni
- Added New Christmas furni (even Christmas is over)
- Updated icons

Glee - Arcturus Catalog v1 - Glee - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

NEXT UPDATE:

Click Go Link Below!

http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/arcturus-catalog-v1-glee-1142928/index4.html#post8858642

Last edited:
Reaction score
Happy new year! :p
Thanks for this update. But i got a problem. Every time when i click on an item i get disconnected from the hotel without getting any error in the emulator.
Does anyone know why?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should organize a clothes section.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Happy new year! :p
Thanks for this update. But i got a problem. Every time when i click on an item i get disconnected from the hotel without getting any error in the emulator.
Does anyone know why?

Are you using the SWF provided? and important all the proper SQL?

You should organize a clothes section.

Thanks for the update! :)

Reaction score
Yes, i used them. I have changed back to an backup before the catalog update. But this wont work too.
I reinstalled my cms and the emulator but its not working. I got the same error.
When i click on an item there is only the black box and a few seconds later the client crashs.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Yes, i used them. I have changed back to an backup before the catalog update. But this wont work too.
I reinstalled my cms and the emulator but its not working. I got the same error.
When i click on an item there is only the black box and a few seconds later the client crashs.

Is your website using cloudflare? If so purge the website.

Reaction score
After i imported the db from the update i saved my swfs and put it into another folder. Then i moved the swfs folder from the update into the wwwroot folder.
After the update wont work i deleted the db and imported my backup db. Then i moved the backup swfs folder back to my wwwroot folder.
And yes, i edited my external_variables.
Sorry for my bad english .. Hope you understand this ^^

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
After i imported the db from the update i saved my swfs and put it into another folder. Then i moved the swfs folder from the update into the wwwroot folder.
After the update wont work i deleted the db and imported my backup db. Then i moved the backup swfs folder back to my wwwroot folder.
And yes, i edited my external_variables.
Sorry for my bad english .. Hope you understand this ^^

Odd it shouldn't have disconnected did you reboot the emu after importing?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Disconnects from clicking an item usually mean you have incorrect furnidata.

If you replaced your furnidata with the one Glee provided, make sure you clear cache.

Back