Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus Catalog v1 By Jmandupree

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The 'dcr' folder is inside "public/swf/" and the 'hof_furni' file is inside 'public/swf/dcr' and yes, I have the icons file inside 'hof_furni'
Try checking in the console of your web browser. It should show any errors of missing files or any other issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try checking in the console of your web browser. It should show any errors of missing files or any other issues.

There's errors for most .swf files in hof_furni...

Jmandupree - Arcturus Catalog v1 By Jmandupree - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There's errors for most .swf files in hof_furni...

Jmandupree - Arcturus Catalog v1 By Jmandupree - RaGEZONE Forums

Looking at your post above, you said your DCR folder is in /public/swf. The errors above are looking in the directory swf/dcr

That is probably why nothing is loading because if your SWF folder is in /public, the client is looking for the files in the wrong directory.

I looked in your external_variables you posted and that is where the error is coming from. The links in your variables need updating to direct to /public/swf. (change all containing rohotel.tk/swf to rohotel.tk/public/swf)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking at your post above, you said your DCR folder is in /public/swf. The errors above are looking in the directory swf/dcr

That is probably why nothing is loading because if your SWF folder is in /public, the client is looking for the files in the wrong directory.

I looked in your external_variables you posted and that is where the error is coming from. The links in your variables need updating to direct to /public/swf. (change all containing rohotel.tk/swf to rohotel.tk/public/swf)

Um... ok... aparently that worked... But I thought Laravel handles the /public folder... Whatever, it works now thanks a lot :D

Btw, is there no petshop in this catalogue?

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Um... ok... aparently that worked... But I thought Laravel handles the /public folder... Whatever, it works now thanks a lot :D

Btw, is there no petshop in this catalogue?
Laravel doesn't handle the public folder xD

Only if you specify to it. On htaccess. On Chocolatey I made it only redirect /habbo-web/ to /public/habbo-web/ not the swf. xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Laravel doesn't handle the public folder xD

Only if you specify to it. On htaccess. On Chocolatey I made it only redirect /habbo-web/ to /public/habbo-web/ not the swf. xD

Well... that explains it... But still, it doesn't explain how to add the pets and bots to the catalogue xD

Back