Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus Catalog v2 By HotelMaker

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, I saw that The General asked in a comment that he asked if Jmandupree could update his catalog as he released a few months ago but seems to be a little slow so I thought I could as well post my catalog I worked for a very long time And for those who are lazy and can not do anything for your retro to be as good as possible, this directory is the best option for you here in this time!

What's new / Good with this catalog?

- Latest furniture until 05-05-2017
- 95% of all furniture is in the directory
- All furniture is 95% fixed
- All 30-35 animals are fixed (so they can be bought)
- Crackable is fixed
- Animal stuff, drink, food, toys
- All pictures & icons included
- 342 pages in catalog, 8918 furniture, 8669 furniture definitions

I will keep this catalog up to date when habbo publishes new furniture.
The updates will be in sql, which you can only run into your database (with furnidata, furniture swf, icons, pictures), however, will not be responsible if you make any mistake.

Screenshots:

See more: download it and try it or look on my demo

Download:
Credits: The General (Arcturus Catalog Base) Jmandupree (for thread idea), Me for put time into this!

Will be updated when habbo release new furniture, hope you like it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks pretty neat. I think its good to have multiple catalogs available so people can choose (And maybe pick whatever they prefer from each!)

Cheers for the release!

For anyone that needs to fix their gift_wrappers table (For gift wrappers to properly work in the client) use this:

Code:
DELETE FROM gift_wrappers;
INSERT INTO gift_wrappers (sprite_id, item_id) SELECT sprite_id, id FROM items_base WHERE item_name LIKE 'present_gen%';
UPDATE gift_wrappers SET type = 'gift';
INSERT INTO gift_wrappers (sprite_id, item_id) SELECT sprite_id, id FROM items_base WHERE item_name LIKE 'present_wrap%';

Should work for any catalog.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really nice! But I think you should organize a little more things.

Also where are the Group Page and Bot Pages?

Also why not create a "Index Page" for example, "New Furnis", when you click on them, you continue to see the content of the last page you got until you click on a subpage.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@saamus thanks for the feed back, and i dont know if u blind but on one of the picture it was *Habbo Groups* and *bot* page?
Yeah i will organize it much better and translate it better, and that about a index page of new furni how u think then for not habbo have a index page for new furnies and stuff?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@saamus thanks for the feed back, and i dont know if u blind but on one of the picture it was *Habbo Groups* and *bot* page?
Yeah i will organize it much better and translate it better, and that about a index page of new furni how u think then for not habbo have a index page for new furnies and stuff?
I think I'm blind tho. I recovered myself from a flu, and I'm still under medication.

But thanks for the amazing catalogue!

One last thing.: Soo, on this catalogue all defaults bots and pets are functional?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@saamus yes all is buyable but i didnt gave the command table so u need to configure the pet commands yourself

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@HotelMaker?
I Dont like this catalogue but....
Can u made the exactly same catalogue as Habbo? I can made all pages for u ! :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Pepijntjuh why write that u dont like it, its not a nice feedback but if u want it as real habbo why u dont download it, its free and make it as habbo?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello , how can i , add the catalog in my hotel plz help me i have azure emulateur :) if you went i can change him

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@dzman you cant use this with azure emulator and i would recommend you to use arcturus

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi , the problem you dont tell in your post how add that i am noob i dont know anything how add catalog please help me in skype ou her

You are her ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi , the problem you dont tell in your post how add that i am noob i dont know anything how add catalog please help me in skype ou her

What was meant by "you can't use this with Azure emulator", is that you cannot add this catalogue to your emulator. No matter how much you try you won't get this to work without editing the catalogue database. Like it has already been said if you want to use this you must use Arcturus ​not Azure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to this address:

And choose the compiled version. Arcturus Emulator v1.8.0

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey , how i found the emulator and how can i install him

!!!!!
Click the link to go to the Bitbucket page of Arcturus. Once there, click the link after the text the says "Compiled version (Including database)

Once that file has downloaded, extract the folder to a location of your choice. Once extracted upload the arcturus-1.8.0.sql file to your database.

Edit the config.ini file to your hotel settings, save the file, then run start.bat

Back