Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Arcturus|Chocolatey] SimpleHK for Chocolatey CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you very much just asking how many language available for the HK ?
NOTE: This HK is responsive and easy to edit. For now the HK is only in spanish, but u can translate easily. Sorry for poor code.

see first post!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have finish to translate entirety this beautiful HK in french for my hotel :)

Just asking to modify direction of button green of HK when you click on your profil (panel configuration)
Because the default direction is : espresso
In the future add file .htaccess to protect folder housekeeping because the public have acccess to this folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have finish to translate entirety this beautiful HK in french for my hotel :)

Just asking to modify direction of button green of HK when you click on your profil (panel configuration)
Because the default direction is : espresso
In the future add file .htaccess to protect folder housekeeping because the public have acccess to this folder
U can edit the link on housekeeping.blade.php file inside resources/views/habbo-web-pages/common folder. and texts of the page in resources/lang/...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U can edit the link on housekeeping.blade.php file inside resources/views/habbo-web-pages/common folder. and texts of the page in resources/lang/...
Thanks i have request for you, in the future can you code the page of the shop to Chocolatey CMS work with buy items via paypal ! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, It's nice to see people that adds content to Chocolatey XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not bad, for a start :)
Keep up the good work and... translate it. Having multilingual feature is not mandatory, but any app to be shared with public should always be deployed in english. (also in the comments, in your code. Never comment in your mother tongue if you're not english)

I'll keep an eye on it !

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not bad, for a start :)
Keep up the good work and... translate it. Having multilingual feature is not mandatory, but any app to be shared with public should always be deployed in english. (also in the comments, in your code. Never comment in your mother tongue if you're not english)

I'll keep an eye on it !

I made that for private use. Dont have Time to work on this. Is not necessary. I uploaded this on github , i cant get my projecto private if i dont pay. Sorry for that. AND sorry for my comments signature. i wrote that some years ago when i dont understand english so good

Thanks!

Reaction score
Nice work. I agree. Chocolatey is good as far as replicating Habbo and functionality. Definitely been good stuff. I also agree that people can use whatever cms they choose so others who are flaming against chocolatey should just worry about themselves. If you dont wanna use it, Then dont flame about it. But anyways, Very good work man. Keep up developing. (Y)

Back