Arcturus Emulator 1.10.0

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 848505152535455565758596061 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    56Posts

Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

i've been comparing hes hotel and mine, and 50% of the features on mine doesnt work while on his all is 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    And I'm pretty sure a typical VPS host will suspend users for consuming that much CPU as well.
    Thanks GOD i have a Dedicated Server. i hope this guy help us so we can have the full use of his poject which he have release dit to public use.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    12Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElMayor View Post
    i've been comparing hes hotel and mine, and 50% of the features on mine doesnt work while on his all is 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks GOD i have a Dedicated Server. i hope this guy help us so we can have the full use of his poject which he have release dit to public use.
    He is a friend of yours? Why not use the same emulator that he is using then if everything is working 100% on it?

"i hope this guy help us so we can have the full use of his poject which he have release dit to public use."
    You mean make it open source or I'm i reading it wrong?

Wesley have stated many times that Arcturus will never be Open Source anytime soon.
    He has stated that many times before and the reasons for why.

You say that you have missing 50% features, then make it yourself maybe. I'm no expert but make a plugin maybe?

Arcturus is still under development and he is active working on It as far as I know.
    Features might come eventually and is not done over night. :)

True MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    261Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheOman View Post
    He is a friend of yours? Why not use the same emulator that he is using then if everything is working 100% on it?

"i hope this guy help us so we can have the full use of his poject which he have release dit to public use."
    You mean make it open source or I'm i reading it wrong?

Wesley have stated many times that Arcturus will never be Open Source anytime soon.
    He has stated that many times before and the reasons for why.

You say that you have missing 50% features, then make it yourself maybe. I'm no expert but make a plugin maybe?

Arcturus is still under development and he is active working on It as far as I know.
    Features might come eventually and is not done over night. :)
    What do you mean by "Wesley have stated many times that Arcturus will never be Open Source anytime soon.
    He has stated that many times before and the reasons for why."When it's already an open source project from the beginning.
    You should read the main post first.

SubscriberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,583Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jambokill View Post
    What do you mean by "Wesley have stated many times that Arcturus will never be Open Source anytime soon.
    He has stated that many times before and the reasons for why."When it's already an open source project from the beginning.
    You should read the main post first.
    Arcturus wasn't always opensource... That being said, there is only so much a person can do. I suggest you start helping him fixing your wired problems.

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,850Posts

Im currently travelling the phillipines for the next couple weeks. Will have some time here and there. I am a single person working on this. Dont nickpic the few small issues. In the end you are free to use any other emulator if you want.

Stop being a dick by complaining without helping me. If you are going to complain then do at least the following;

If your client crashes then post the disconnect reason.
    If the emulator uses a lot of CPU then use a profiler to locate the issue and send me a thread dump.

Dont post random stacktraces. Dont post complaints. If you are annoyed at something then feel free to fix it and create a pull request witht hose fixes.

If you expect me to fix your problems; help me out first by properly reporting the issue.

Report issues on bitbucket.
    Ask for help in the HELP section.
    THIS IS A RELEASE THREAD.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Comparing what hotel? NGH? Thats only a test hotel where I try the latest builds on. That exact version will be released eventually so everything aside from custom plugins will be working on your hotel too in the next update.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    21Posts

Will there be a 1.10 release before you start travelling? :)

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    56Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    If you expect me to fix your problems; help me out first by properly reporting the issue.

Comparing what hotel? NGH? Thats only a test hotel where I try the latest builds on. That exact version will be released eventually so everything aside from custom plugins will be working on your hotel too in the next update.
    \

I Believe i reported like 5 bugs already yesterday, and i can keep going up.

i dont think NGH has the same emu only 1 version higer, because i dont think u have fixed more than 10 bugs that are about wireds or games, which u dont usually touche, and other pll stated the same above.

- - - Updated - - -

And how im being a Dick, when im reporting bug as u asked to support, but i found more bugs than i spected.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    40Posts

So... are the WIRED's fixed or not? Pointless to change from Plus to Arc if the wireds are still f*cked up.

U could stop spamming too and give the interaciont type and save ur time and mine.
    Check FAQ.
    Last edited by Theft; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:00 PM. Reason: Added response to ElMayor lol

MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    110Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theft View Post
    So... are the WIRED's fixed or not? Pointless to change from Plus to Arc if the wireds are still f*cked up.
    All wireds are fixed except the wired toggle double click and the welcom message

and pets don't move
    Last edited by Seat; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:10 PM. Reason: pet lel

SubscriberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    losangelesLocation
    57Posts

Check FAQ.
    They are absolutly not fixed. They all works when you try it but when you have people in room its stop working sometimes, you can't create a huge maze/automatic game for a large hotel and 1 or 2 most huge wired are not working good AND the scoreboard is simply not working good. Thats one of the most important thing on a huge hotel!! Tested on NGH and my own hotel.. i stopped to use this emulator few days ago (i was using this since 6 months with a large community). Users are complain about bugs and missing features. (Builders and game maker) Also, you have a annoying bug. Rollers stop working on path when you have multiple path - Football are not working properly, pets are strange.. Use Plus for now xD i got 245K registration in 6 months and 97% of my users was leaving (even with 24h animation and a HUGE beautiful cms) each time they discover a bug/important feature missing. This emu is perfect for a relax community whos not playing/using wired;games;rpg;forum for now loll
    But its still in DEV i will try again in few months xD
    -----

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,850Posts

I think you fail to understand that I implemented wireds exactly like habbo meaning they can only be triggered once per room cycle. THat is how Habbo works and if you don't like it feel free to plus emulator.

They all works when you try it but when you have people in room its stop working sometimes
    See this tells me exactly zero about what the issue might be. I tested all the wireds and only so far chase / flee and collission need to be improved.
    If you complain, tell me how I can reproduce the issue. Because if you don't tell me, I won't fix it.

Its funny how people are always complaining about the smallest issues and making a big deal out of it. Sure if trading was broken then I would consider that a pretty big deal but a small feature like scoreboards or football that people rarely use, don't make such a big deal about it.

I am a single developer working on the project. If you don't like the speed or progress about me implementing fixes then either use something else or pay me by the hour. I work on this when I want and can, doing this all for free. You are running a hotel and probably profiting from it. I'm not. Not my problem if you're not making as much money as using plus.

Arcturus has features implemented that no other emulator has including fully working totems and monster plants. Had I not implemented monsterplants then that would've been what people would've been complaining about.

Point is; There is always something to complain about.

I've got a life and if you're not making as much money with Arcturus as with Plus then switch. I don't care.

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    56Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I think you fail to understand that I implemented wireds exactly like habbo meaning they can only be triggered once per room cycle. THat is how Habbo works and if you don't like it feel free to plus emulator.
    Yea.. they work like habbo, ONLY IN YOUR HOTEL.

you have all features 100% on NGH.
    You only give us the broken Database. For me you want this emu to be personal more than public.

- - - Updated - - -

Check FAQ.
    In the FAQ says "wf_act_toggle_state" which i have on my item base too..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seat View Post
    All wireds are fixed except the wired toggle double click and the welcom message

and pets don't move

fell u bro im having same exact bugs, and i have a hotel with 20ons cuz the staff i hire they leave cuz of bugs. but thats not a problem in general's hotel cuz he fixes only for hes's

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,850Posts

Yea.. they work like habbo, ONLY IN YOUR HOTEL.

you have all features 100% on NGH.
    You only give us the broken Database. For me you want this emu to be personal more than public.

- - - Updated - - -

In the FAQ says "wf_act_toggle_state" which i have on my item base too..

- - - Updated - - -

fell u bro im having same exact bugs, and i have a hotel with 20ons cuz the staff i hire they leave cuz of bugs. but thats not a problem in general's hotel cuz he fixes only for hes's
    Thats 1.10.0, the next update that I will release soon? I'm not going to release updates every 2 days as thats too time consuming.

Just wait. If you can't then use plus?

Also it is not MY hotel. I only have a rank there to live test the emulator.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    46Posts

Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.3.0

Sometimes you see two users with the same name. One will move but other stays in the door. Is this a bug or a glitch?

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,850Posts

Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.3.0

Quote Originally Posted by shaban1 View Post
    Sometimes you see two users with the same name. One will move but other stays in the door. Is this a bug or a glitch?
    What version are you using?

Advertisement