Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18586061626364656667686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1131
  1. #1006
    Hardcore Member Harmonic is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    105Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.11.0

    Would just like to say, for the many people who complain that wired is bugged, as it doesn't always teleport a user if people spam it, after testing on habbo, and again on arcturus, arcturus actually handles it correctly, here's a gif of both:

    Habbo:


    NGH:

  2. #1007
    Alpha Member Glee is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Niagara Falls,Location
    2,189Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.11.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonic View Post
    Would just like to say, for the many people who complain that wired is bugged, as it doesn't always teleport a user if people spam it, after testing on habbo, and again on arcturus, arcturus actually handles it correctly, here's a gif of both:

    Habbo:


    NGH:
    Don't forget NGH is using 1.12.0 what if its fixed in that version.

  3. #1008
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,191Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.11.0

    //Moved this post to development thread.
    Last edited by The General; 10-02-18 at 09:15 PM.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  4. #1009
    Member Morf is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    46Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.11.0

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Catalog searching has been improved.
    Will the searching now allow you to buy items once searched? It gives the option but if you want to buy something from the search it gives the error "There was a problem processing your purchase. Please retry"
    Or is it just improved search overall?

  5. #1010
    Alpha Member Glee is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Niagara Falls,Location
    2,189Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.11.0

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Small update logs for this version (Doesn't include everything):

    Improved pathfinder so it doesn't remember your walk goal unless the path is walkable.
    Fixed lovelocks somewhat. They lock again.
    Fixed wired effect follow: Simplified and triggers collision properly. No more weird stacking.
    Added :invisible command.
    Added word filtering to trophy message.
    Added onWalkOff() being called on top habbo furniture when being teleported by WiredEffectTeleport (To close guild gates for example)
    Added viking cotie effects 172 and 173 and fixed resetting.
    Fixed Sold LTD items are automatically moved to the sold page.
    Added support for stackable sitable furniture
    Added interaction type for tents: tent
    Fixed postits placing causing a weird refresh.
    Crackables can now only be hit when standing next to them, otherwise you will walk towards it.
    Catalog searching has been improved.
    When does this update come out?

  6. #1011
    Ultimate Member Oliveri is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    153Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.11.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonic View Post
    Would just like to say, for the many people who complain that wired is bugged, as it doesn't always teleport a user if people spam it, after testing on habbo, and again on arcturus, arcturus actually handles it correctly, here's a gif of both:

    Habbo:


    NGH:
    I don't honestly think you should copy a broken feature to be broken in retro's too. That's just stupid.

    But yeah, amazing updates @The General keep it up!
    "I am whatever you say I am."
    - Eminem

  7. #1012
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,191Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.11.0

    Released 1.12.0 which is downloadable from the usual place: https://bitbucket.org/Wesley12312/arcturus/wiki/Home

    Changelog:

    Code:
    API
    API: Added UserSignEvent(Habbo habbo, int sign)
    
    Added
    Added :invisible command.
    Added NUX Noob Lobby window to after NUX steps.
    Added SQL to fix :bundle command.
    Added achievement ACH_AtcgSecret
    Added better HTML filter to bot chat.
    Added bots name filtering. 
    Added empty floorplan check.
    Added extra error check for entering a room.
    Added extra error information for failing to parse wrong catalog_pages includes column value in CatalogPage.
    Added extra error message in parsing items_base column in CatalogItem.
    Added floorplan configuration option for maximum width / length. Added floorplan configuration option for maximum tiles.
    Added floorplan editor errors.
    Added hide wired command.
    Added interaction crackable_master For community crackables. Automatically reset after being cracked and prize goes to inventory.
    Added interaction trap ('trap')
    Added interaction type for tents: tent
    Added interaction wired blob ('wf_blob')
    Added maximum chat length configuration option.
    Added maximum chat length for bots.
    Added minimum and maximum chat delay for bots.
    Added more error reporting for people that did not configure pets correctly and are now bothering me with their errors caused by it.
    Added onWalkOff() being called on top habbo furniture when being teleported by WiredEffectTeleport
    Added permission acc_can_stalk option to always being able to stalk players despite them having following disabled.
    Added scripting check to chatmessage.
    Added support for stackable sitable furniture.
    Added viking cotie effects 172 and 173 and fixed resetting.
    Added word filtering to trophy message.
    
    Updated
    Changed default chat message for bots to the one defined in the external_flash_texts.
    Changing chatdelay now updates the scheduled talk timestamp.
    Crackables can now only be hit when standing next to them, otherwise you will walk towards it.
    Sold LTD items are automatically moved to the sold page.
    Status being updated properly after teleporting to a new position.
    Updated check for having an offer active.
    Updated haveoffer check.
    Updated interaction pressureplate to check for all the tiles to have a player before changing state.
    Updated masspoints command to use :masspoints <amount> [type] just like :points command.
    Updated pathfinder to only walk when there is a path available. If there is no path then reset goalLocation to currentLocation for the room unit.
    Updated placing a pet in guest room. It only checks the tile in front of you and gives an alert if the tile is not available.
    Updated redeeming clothing furniture. You now receive an proper alert.
    Updated wordfilter. Works better now.
    Wired chase will only check up to 4 tiles now instead of the whole room just like Habbo.
    
    Fixed
    Fixed ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in WiredEffectLowerFurni
    Fixed Habbo.shout resulted into talking instead of shouting.
    Fixed NullPointerException from Pet to RoomUnit class.
    Fixed bug with achievements in the achievements menu not correctly being displayed.
    Fixed bug with maximum achievement being repeated.
    Fixed nullpointer for bots setting an invalid goal tile.
    Fixed postits placing causing a weird refresh.
    Fixed up shitty lovelocks. Still shitty, but a little bit less shittier than before.
    Fixed up wired effect move furni towards.
    Refactoring removing redundant casts.
    Thanks to everyone that has been using Arcturus and especially thanks to those that took the time to report issues.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  8. #1013
    Ultimate Member Oliveri is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    153Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.11.0

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Released 1.12.0 which is downloadable from the usual place: https://bitbucket.org/Wesley12312/arcturus/wiki/Home

    Changelog:

    Code:
    API
    API: Added UserSignEvent(Habbo habbo, int sign)
    
    Added
    Added :invisible command.
    Added NUX Noob Lobby window to after NUX steps.
    Added SQL to fix :bundle command.
    Added achievement ACH_AtcgSecret
    Added better HTML filter to bot chat.
    Added bots name filtering. 
    Added empty floorplan check.
    Added extra error check for entering a room.
    Added extra error information for failing to parse wrong catalog_pages includes column value in CatalogPage.
    Added extra error message in parsing items_base column in CatalogItem.
    Added floorplan configuration option for maximum width / length. Added floorplan configuration option for maximum tiles.
    Added floorplan editor errors.
    Added hide wired command.
    Added interaction crackable_master For community crackables. Automatically reset after being cracked and prize goes to inventory.
    Added interaction trap ('trap')
    Added interaction type for tents: tent
    Added interaction wired blob ('wf_blob')
    Added maximum chat length configuration option.
    Added maximum chat length for bots.
    Added minimum and maximum chat delay for bots.
    Added more error reporting for people that did not configure pets correctly and are now bothering me with their errors caused by it.
    Added onWalkOff() being called on top habbo furniture when being teleported by WiredEffectTeleport
    Added permission acc_can_stalk option to always being able to stalk players despite them having following disabled.
    Added scripting check to chatmessage.
    Added support for stackable sitable furniture.
    Added viking cotie effects 172 and 173 and fixed resetting.
    Added word filtering to trophy message.
    
    Updated
    Changed default chat message for bots to the one defined in the external_flash_texts.
    Changing chatdelay now updates the scheduled talk timestamp.
    Crackables can now only be hit when standing next to them, otherwise you will walk towards it.
    Sold LTD items are automatically moved to the sold page.
    Status being updated properly after teleporting to a new position.
    Updated check for having an offer active.
    Updated haveoffer check.
    Updated interaction pressureplate to check for all the tiles to have a player before changing state.
    Updated masspoints command to use :masspoints <amount> [type] just like :points command.
    Updated pathfinder to only walk when there is a path available. If there is no path then reset goalLocation to currentLocation for the room unit.
    Updated placing a pet in guest room. It only checks the tile in front of you and gives an alert if the tile is not available.
    Updated redeeming clothing furniture. You now receive an proper alert.
    Updated wordfilter. Works better now.
    Wired chase will only check up to 4 tiles now instead of the whole room just like Habbo.
    
    Fixed
    Fixed ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in WiredEffectLowerFurni
    Fixed Habbo.shout resulted into talking instead of shouting.
    Fixed NullPointerException from Pet to RoomUnit class.
    Fixed bug with achievements in the achievements menu not correctly being displayed.
    Fixed bug with maximum achievement being repeated.
    Fixed nullpointer for bots setting an invalid goal tile.
    Fixed postits placing causing a weird refresh.
    Fixed up shitty lovelocks. Still shitty, but a little bit less shittier than before.
    Fixed up wired effect move furni towards.
    Refactoring removing redundant casts.
    Thanks to everyone that has been using Arcturus and especially thanks to those that took the time to report issues.
    Best update in a while, good job! Keep it up
    "I am whatever you say I am."
    - Eminem

  9. #1014
    Member Mustache is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    74Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Thanks for the update! Gonna migrate to this version soon :D
    Have a nice day,

    Mustache Deliva
    https://habboh.nl/
    The place to be.

  10. #1015
    Registered thevlogs is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    9Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Does the wired chase not work in version 1.12?

  11. #1016
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,191Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by thevlogs View Post
    Does the wired chase not work in version 1.12?
    It should. It only checks on the current column and row. Otherwise it moves in a random direction.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  12. #1017
    Ultimate Member Oliveri is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    153Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Any updates? This thread has been dead for a month now
    "I am whatever you say I am."
    - Eminem

  13. #1018
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,191Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Will release an update this weekend. I was looking at implementing the HC center.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  14. #1019
    Registered Fitus is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    8Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Will release an update this weekend. I was looking at implementing the HC center.
    Hey, if u can fix this too, because I need it so much, just this xD
    https://bitbucket.org/Wesley12312/ar...rk-with-wireds

  15. #1020
    Member Shokkato is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    localhost/Location
    67Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Will release an update this weekend. I was looking at implementing the HC center.
    then I'll wait for the weekend to set up my hotel: P



Advertisement