Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262646566676869707172
Results 1,066 to 1,078 of 1078
  1. #1066
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,136Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    You dont need to report stacktraces here. Post them on bitbucket. Make sure to clearly label them so people don't make duplicate issues.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  2. #1067
    Member ElMayor is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    98Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Wont let me edit ads_bg i have all acc_ on.

  3. #1068
    Hardcore Member Oliveri is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    145Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMayor View Post
    Wont let me edit ads_bg i have all acc_ on.
    Habbo help.
    "I am whatever you say I am."
    - Eminem

  4. #1069
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,136Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMayor View Post
    Wont let me edit ads_bg i have all acc_ on.
    Set correct client level of at least 4 or 5 for your staff ranks so they can access it.

    Prevents people from making 20 ranks and having half of your players being able to read the ads background values.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  5. #1070
    Member ElMayor is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    98Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    I'm posting this here because this is where he only responds...
    i tried his skype and other places..

    Im trying set up the intelij to create plugins (command translator for my bilingual hotel) i need it ASAP.

    But in the step of running
    "mvn install:install-file -Dfile=C:\apache-maven-3.5.3 -DgroupId=com.eu.habbo -DartifactId=habbo -Dversion=1.13.0 -Dpackaging=jar"

    I Get:
    Error installing artifact 'com.eu.habbo:habbo:jar': Failed to install artifact com.eu.habbo:habbo:jar:1.13.0: C:\apache-maven-3.5.3 (Access is denied) -> [Help 1]

    Asking him because I tried on 3 different desktop. (1pc 2 vps).

  6. #1071
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! LeChris is online now
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    567Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMayor View Post
    I'm posting this here because this is where he only responds...
    i tried his skype and other places..

    Im trying set up the intelij to create plugins (command translator for my bilingual hotel) i need it ASAP.

    But in the step of running
    "mvn install:install-file -Dfile=C:\apache-maven-3.5.3 -DgroupId=com.eu.habbo -DartifactId=habbo -Dversion=1.13.0 -Dpackaging=jar"

    I Get:
    Error installing artifact 'com.eu.habbo:habbo:jar': Failed to install artifact com.eu.habbo:habbo:jar:1.13.0: C:\apache-maven-3.5.3 (Access is denied) -> [Help 1]

    Asking him because I tried on 3 different desktop. (1pc 2 vps).
    It says error: access denied which indicates you either need to try installing as admin; or change the directory of the installation.

  7. #1072
    Member ElMayor is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    98Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Tried both ways, on pc and 2 vps..
    can you figure out with me? pm me your skype please.
    Last edited by ElMayor; 6 Days Ago at 06:53 AM.

  8. #1073
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,136Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Path to file should be the path to the jar, not to your maven installation folder.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  9. #1074
    Member ElMayor is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    98Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    the one on the emu download?
    Habbo-1.13.0
    or
    Habbo-1.13.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar

  10. #1075
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! LeChris is online now
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    567Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMayor View Post
    the one on the emu download?
    Habbo-1.13.0
    or
    Habbo-1.13.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
    You should ideally run the second one (with-dependencies)

  11. #1076
    Member ElMayor is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    98Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    thanks guys finally.
    but i cant see the source code anymore as i could last year. i can't base on commands now

  12. #1077
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,136Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMayor View Post
    thanks guys finally.
    but i cant see the source code anymore as i could last year. i can't base on commands now
    There is no need for that?

    You can read all documentation here: https://arcturus.pw/doc/
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  13. #1078
    Member ElMayor is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    98Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    - Wired move furni towards user, makes furni walk on top of other furnis.
    - Wired repeat effect, when set to 0.5 sec. it wont go at that speed. (too slow, not smooth, make stops)
    Last edited by ElMayor; 1 Day Ago at 11:24 PM.



Advertisement