Arcturus Emulator 1.15.0

Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 206062636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1146
  1. #1036
    Ultimate Member Oliveri is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    160Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Any updates?
    "I am whatever you say I am."
    - Eminem

  2. #1037
    Registered Choump is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    7Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveri View Post
    Any updates?
    He said 3 days ago that he was busy... Give him some time !
    He only works on spare time.

  3. #1038
    Not so spooky... MrSpooks is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2010 Join Date
    Under a rockLocation
    1,081Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Been a while since i logged in to rage, Nice to see this project is still ongoing great work @The General

  4. #1039
    Ultimate Member Seat is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    159Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Yeah sucks Flash will be gone eventually. Wish they had actually developed 4.0 but they didn't. Shame :(

    And thank you!

    - - - Updated - - -

    But get ready, winter is coming.
    You gave up ?

  5. #1040
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,235Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Seat View Post
    You gave up ?
    No. Life has just gotten different priorities.
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063
    Join the Arcturus Discord server: https://discord.gg/eDr7FKQ (You can ask help here regarding Arcturus :love)

  6. #1041
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,235Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Released 1.13.0 which is downloadable from the usual place: https://bitbucket.org/Wesley12312/arcturus/wiki/Home

    Be sure to read the update SQL as it will show you some added configuration parameters.

    Code:
    Added:
    API: Added SupportTicketStatusChangedEvent
    RCON: HotelAlert now checks for blockStaffAlerts property. 
    RCON: ImageHotelAlert now checks for blockStaffAlerts property.
    Added Habbo target offers window.
    Added Ignore user RCON Command. Added GiveRespect RCON Command.
    Added LTD Log cleaning.
    Added NotesLeft achievement.
    Added NotesReceived achievement.
    Added check for post it delete event.
    Added configurable purchase cooldown.
    Added filterword command to add a new word to the wordfilter.
    Added hotelview LTD countdown.
    Added interaction battle banzai puck (battlebanzai_puck)
    Added look parameter to update user RCON command.
    Added missing .sql
    Added missing debug.headers.shown property.
    Added missing texts to the database.
    Added nux to also show in public rooms.
    Added option to specify reward points type for super wired give reward. Format at points[type]#<amount> for example points5#100 gives 100 diamonds. Defaults type to the one specified in the emulator_settings table.
    Added optional link parameter in the RCON HotelAlert.
    Added packet flood protection for buying gifts.
    Added perk_trade option that gets enabled after completing talen track.
    Added promoteoffer command to promote a different habbo offer.
    Added synchronization check to buying furniture.
    Added trading check to redeeming furniture.
    Added user ignore saving to the database.
    
    Fixed:
    Fix navigator searching tags.
    Fix to fix of trading fix.
    Fixed banzai tile flickering.
    Fixed bot move to furni not working when its set to stand mode.
    Fixed deleting sticky pole stickies.
    Fixed empty inventory command for other players.
    Fixed hidewired not being loaded properly.
    Fixed hoppers leaving ghosts behind.
    Fixed interaction effect tile not removing effect when effect is set to 0.
    Fixed interaction multiheight not showing your avatar on the correct height.
    Fixed invalid cast exception for freezeblocks when being walked on while you're in another game.
    Fixed kicking ball (Thanks @Beny.)
    Fixed master crackable not giving the furniture to the person that cracked it but to the owner of the master crackable.
    Fixed missing check in wiredeffectmatchfurni
    Fixed monsterplants not being on the correct height when moved / placed on a different floor height.
    Fixed possible glitch walk animation from using battle banzai teleporters.
    Fixed rollers not being placeable on elevated room tiles.
    Fixed rollers rolling down stairs.
    Fixed rollers rolling up stairs.
    Fixed searching for invisible rooms as staff in navigator.
    Fixed shutdown disabling trading in the database.
    Fixed sitting under furniture.
    Fixed updating trading using :allow trade the perks being reloaded.
    Fixed valid number check in give points command.
    Fixed wired blobs giving points when they were already stepped on.
    Fixed wired change direction effect not unselecting furniture when being updated.
    Fixed wired effect match furniture. No longer resets to position out of the room.
    
    Removed:
    Removed 'use' button for furniture that have no real use button.
    Replaced deprecated appendInt32 with appendInt
    Tab characters are now removed from trophy extradata.
    
    Updated:
    Stickies can only be deleted by the room owner now.
    Updated cannon, face and freeze the cannot when lighting the fuse.
    Updated cannon, possible to trigger it around the fuse location now. 
    Updated stack helper, no longer possible to place it under the floor.
    Updated sticky pole stickies. Automatically open the editor when placed. Picking yellow as color will change it to a random color. Once saved cannot be edited anymore.
    Updated trading, when offering an item it is temporary removed from your inventory to prevent redeeming, placing, selling etc.
    Updated wordfilter, little bit better filtering.
    Thanks to everyone that has been using Arcturus and especially thanks to those that took the time to report issues.
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063
    Join the Arcturus Discord server: https://discord.gg/eDr7FKQ (You can ask help here regarding Arcturus :love)

  7. #1042
    Member Shokkato is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    localhost/Location
    75Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Released 1.13.0 which is downloadable from the usual place: https://bitbucket.org/Wesley12312/arcturus/wiki/Home

    Be sure to read the update SQL as it will show you some added configuration parameters.

    Code:
    Added:
    API: Added SupportTicketStatusChangedEvent
    RCON: HotelAlert now checks for blockStaffAlerts property. 
    RCON: ImageHotelAlert now checks for blockStaffAlerts property.
    Added Habbo target offers window.
    Added Ignore user RCON Command. Added GiveRespect RCON Command.
    Added LTD Log cleaning.
    Added NotesLeft achievement.
    Added NotesReceived achievement.
    Added check for post it delete event.
    Added configurable purchase cooldown.
    Added filterword command to add a new word to the wordfilter.
    Added hotelview LTD countdown.
    Added interaction battle banzai puck (battlebanzai_puck)
    Added look parameter to update user RCON command.
    Added missing .sql
    Added missing debug.headers.shown property.
    Added missing texts to the database.
    Added nux to also show in public rooms.
    Added option to specify reward points type for super wired give reward. Format at points[type]#<amount> for example points5#100 gives 100 diamonds. Defaults type to the one specified in the emulator_settings table.
    Added optional link parameter in the RCON HotelAlert.
    Added packet flood protection for buying gifts.
    Added perk_trade option that gets enabled after completing talen track.
    Added promoteoffer command to promote a different habbo offer.
    Added synchronization check to buying furniture.
    Added trading check to redeeming furniture.
    Added user ignore saving to the database.
    
    Fixed:
    Fix navigator searching tags.
    Fix to fix of trading fix.
    Fixed banzai tile flickering.
    Fixed bot move to furni not working when its set to stand mode.
    Fixed deleting sticky pole stickies.
    Fixed empty inventory command for other players.
    Fixed hidewired not being loaded properly.
    Fixed hoppers leaving ghosts behind.
    Fixed interaction effect tile not removing effect when effect is set to 0.
    Fixed interaction multiheight not showing your avatar on the correct height.
    Fixed invalid cast exception for freezeblocks when being walked on while you're in another game.
    Fixed kicking ball (Thanks @Beny.)
    Fixed master crackable not giving the furniture to the person that cracked it but to the owner of the master crackable.
    Fixed missing check in wiredeffectmatchfurni
    Fixed monsterplants not being on the correct height when moved / placed on a different floor height.
    Fixed possible glitch walk animation from using battle banzai teleporters.
    Fixed rollers not being placeable on elevated room tiles.
    Fixed rollers rolling down stairs.
    Fixed rollers rolling up stairs.
    Fixed searching for invisible rooms as staff in navigator.
    Fixed shutdown disabling trading in the database.
    Fixed sitting under furniture.
    Fixed updating trading using :allow trade the perks being reloaded.
    Fixed valid number check in give points command.
    Fixed wired blobs giving points when they were already stepped on.
    Fixed wired change direction effect not unselecting furniture when being updated.
    Fixed wired effect match furniture. No longer resets to position out of the room.
    
    Removed:
    Removed 'use' button for furniture that have no real use button.
    Replaced deprecated appendInt32 with appendInt
    Tab characters are now removed from trophy extradata.
    
    Updated:
    Stickies can only be deleted by the room owner now.
    Updated cannon, face and freeze the cannot when lighting the fuse.
    Updated cannon, possible to trigger it around the fuse location now. 
    Updated stack helper, no longer possible to place it under the floor.
    Updated sticky pole stickies. Automatically open the editor when placed. Picking yellow as color will change it to a random color. Once saved cannot be edited anymore.
    Updated trading, when offering an item it is temporary removed from your inventory to prevent redeeming, placing, selling etc.
    Updated wordfilter, little bit better filtering.
    Thanks to everyone that has been using Arcturus and especially thanks to those that took the time to report issues.
    it was worth the wait !!! as soon as I find a valid cms I will use it :)

    Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

  8. #1043
    Registered Dropdown is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    5Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Great update! Will it be possible to make a CMS link, so for example habbo.com/room1 will redirect you to room1?

  9. #1044
    Registered Fitus is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    8Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Dropdown View Post
    Great update! Will it be possible to make a CMS link, so for example habbo.com/room1 will redirect you to room1?
    Already possible, is just an "information" u need to put on client when u want to redirect to the room, i forgot them, but yeah, is possible... This is a cms side, not emulator

  10. #1045
    Red subscription billsonnn is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    130Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitus View Post
    Already possible, is just an "information" u need to put on client when u want to redirect to the room, i forgot them, but yeah, is possible... This is a cms side, not emulator
    This is done via FlashInterface. I have it working on my HabboAPI CMS, feel free to checkout the code on GitHub if u want an idea on how it works.

  11. #1046
    The **** Keiz is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    243Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Dropdown View Post
    Great update! Will it be possible to make a CMS link, so for example habbo.com/room1 will redirect you to room1?
    Use RCON

    Skype: keiz.er

  12. #1047
    Registered Fitus is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    8Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Quote Originally Posted by billsonnn View Post
    This is done via FlashInterface. I have it working on my HabboAPI CMS, feel free to checkout the code on GitHub if u want an idea on how it works.
    Ye, I already done this before, I just can't remember these two lines u have to add on client to flash read them and redirect the user to the room, I'll make a search and post here some results...


    Quote Originally Posted by Keiz View Post
    Use RCON
    Nah, this particular case, just can be done by FlashInterface, like billsonnn said...

  13. #1048
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,235Posts

    re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Can a mod update the thread title to 1.13.0 ? @Taiga , @asesinato , @Ben , @Quackster
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063
    Join the Arcturus Discord server: https://discord.gg/eDr7FKQ (You can ask help here regarding Arcturus :love)

  14. #1049
    C# - Java - Notepad Ben is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    BelguimLocation
    1,243Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Done :)

  15. #1050
    Yeah nah, nah yeah Liam is offline
    GammaRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Down underLocation
    3,036Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0

    Just found a CMS I started developing on a while back for Arc (based off the Arc database, and based off LightCMS) - I think I might do some dev. work on it and possibly complete it over the coming months? Thoughts! (FYI It's real sexy and sleek, although I've lost most of the template designs as it was a knock off from an existing layout back at that time..)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also: You are running an outdated version (Version: 1.13.0) of Arcturus! Download the latest version "Version: 1.12.0" from http://arcturus.pw/
    ): /sadface

    "i want 2 dollar"




Advertisement