Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54547484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 826
  1. #811
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! TheOleg is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    EstoniaLocation
    574Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Making games that habbo alreade removed is strange priority. Why don't fix pets first?

  2. #812
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,814Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOleg View Post
    Making games that habbo alreade removed is strange priority. Why don't fix pets first?
    I dislike pets.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  3. #813
    Ultimate Member klaudio007 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2007 Join Date
    ChileLocation
    155Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Wooow!! I cant wait for 1.10!
    Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish

  4. #814
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! TheOleg is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    EstoniaLocation
    574Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I dislike pets.
    Too hard to code for, lol?

  5. #815
    Deep thoughts Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0 Joopie is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,578Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOleg View Post
    Too hard to code for, lol?
    "Let me help you with that if you dislike it." That sounds so much better than your comment. It's open source so feel free to improve it by yourself.

  6. #816
    Member XxMurphyxX is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    64Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Joopie View Post
    "Let me help you with that if you dislike it." That sounds so much better than your comment. It's open source so feel free to improve it by yourself.
    So, can we contribute to the project? or just edit it to ourselves?

  7. #817
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,814Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMurphyxX View Post
    So, can we contribute to the project? or just edit it to ourselves?
    On the condition that you make all your changes public then yes you can contribute.

    I don't want a butterfly 2.0 happening. You are not allowed to rename the project or claim any credits for anything. And if you can't code, please stick with plus. (No offense)

    If this bothers you, then edit another emulator.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  8. #818
    Member XxMurphyxX is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    64Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    On the condition that you make all your changes public then yes you can contribute.

    I don't want a butterfly 2.0 happening. You are not allowed to rename the project or claim any credits for anything. And if you can't code, please stick with plus. (No offense)

    If this bothers you, then edit another emulator.
    Oh that's good, I thought that you wouldn't take any contribution asides your partners, cool :D

  9. #819
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,814Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMurphyxX View Post
    Oh that's good, I thought that you wouldn't take any contribution asides your partners, cool :D
    As long as you play by the rules; I'm happy to see you contribute to it.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  10. #820
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,814Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    I have added information about the superwired to the FAQ:

    Q: How does superwired work?
    A: You can either just use the regular badge code as reward or use one of the following:
    Code:
    credits#amount
    pixels#amount
    points#amount
    furni#items_base.id
    respect#amount
    cata#id
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  11. #821
    Member Theft is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    39Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I have added information about the superwired to the FAQ:

    Q: How does superwired work?
    A: You can either just use the regular badge code as reward or use one of the following:
    Code:
    credits#amount
    pixels#amount
    points#amount
    furni#items_base.id
    respect#amount
    cata#id
    OFT: Any possibility you provide a tutorial on how to use polls correctly? Having trouble on them, keeps throwing errors for no reason.

    ONT: I like the idea for having Fast Food & Snow Storm, but does the revision even support them fully anymore?

  12. #822
    Hardcore Member spreedblood is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    148Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Theft View Post
    OFT: Any possibility you provide a tutorial on how to use polls correctly? Having trouble on them, keeps throwing errors for no reason. Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    ONT: I like the idea for having Fast Food & Snow Storm, but does the revision even support them fully anymore?
    If u edit the swf and do it yourself, why wouldn't it? If u can compile something, then u can decompile it and re-compile ;)

    Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

  13. #823
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,814Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Theft View Post
    ONT: I like the idea for having Fast Food & Snow Storm, but does the revision even support them fully anymore?
    Fastfood is an external SWF and can still be loaded.

    SnowStorm is magic ;)
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  14. #824
    Member Theft is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    39Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Fastfood is an external SWF and can still be loaded.

    SnowStorm is magic ;)
    When is the update coming out? I need the fix for trade in order to proceed with my plans on moving from Plus to Arcturus.

  15. #825
    Member Genex is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    ParisLocation
    88Posts

    Re: Arcturus Emulator 1.9.0

    To make fast food and snowstorm working do we need an other emulator or it's implemented on source code?
    .




Advertisement