Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus friend feed plugin

Reaction score
Hé RZ,

It's been a while since I released something here and this is far from a big release.

The plugin for Arcturus allows you to broadcast events and is based on Habbo's Stream, which at this point does not exists anymore. This plugin is made because I wanted to try out a service called pusher.com.

Anyway, more information can be found in the readme: (I hope you actually understand it, because I suck at writing readme's)!

Screenshot:
Joopie - Arcturus friend feed plugin - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

This release is for people who know what they're doing. You're free to ask any question, but if I feel like it's not worth my time to awnser then sorry in advance!

That's all for now!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh that's actually quite interesting, but are we limited to using pusher or there is something we can configure?

Reaction score
Oh that's actually quite interesting, but are we limited to using pusher or there is something we can configure?

As it is now, only Pusher is supported. The main reason is because the limitations are quite generous, which are up to 100 connections and 200k messages a day for a free plan.

I thought I saw you mentioning Redis, which seems to be nice to try out too. If I find some spare time I'll see if I can add support for Redis too. However, if I'm right you need something else to send it via websockets or socket.io to your browser (if that's what you want).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm... maybe a little bit stalker-ish.

Just kidding... (not funny) it's really nice!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:
​    @Override    public boolean hasPermission(Habbo habbo, String s) {
        return true;
    }

Unless you want all users to have every permission out there, change that to return false;

Reaction score
Joopie extend this to working Habbo pocket Edition clone ;)

Pusher is a broadcaster. It might work with the use of Redis or setting up a websocket, but I think extending this plugin to clone the Pocket Edition is another subject :).

Code:
​    @Override    public boolean hasPermission(Habbo habbo, String s) {
        return true;
    }

Unless you want all users to have every permission out there, change that to return false;

I thought the method above is for the plugin permission, but I could be wrong. The General

Reaction score
Pusher is a broadcaster. It might work with the use of Redis or setting up a websocket, but I think extending this plugin to clone the Pocket Edition is another subject :).

I thought the method above is for the plugin permission, but I could be wrong. The General

ALL permissions. Arcturus does not know about individual plugin permissions. And it is to allow other plugins override behavior.

Reaction score
Back