Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus Starter Pack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice to see some Node releases instead of just original RevCMS edits for a change.

Much love & thanks for the release :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry to read your problems wirth your staff but thanks a lot for releasing your work to us <3

I'm sure plenty of people will be more than happy about having a basic pack to start working with Arcturus ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've always been one to drift away from the main community and work with different ideas. :p I also had the first Laravel release back a few years ago

I actually used it in one of my Hotels. Loved it :love:

I did edit it to support Comet's database structure instead of your RP emulator, I think I still have it somewhere. Anyways; great posts, keep it up. :)

Reaction score
For some reason I smell something smelly with this release... The URL for the admin panel and general CMS in your screenshots is "payback.fun", aren't you only screwing yourself if you release all your work?

Don't get me wrong though guys, I have nothing against "leaks" and I actually do support releasing anything you can get your hands on, but it just seems TS isn't really honest.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now im getting this

Code:
Error: Sessions are required.
    at flash (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\req-flash\index.js:22:26)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\express\lib\router\layer.js:95:5)
    at trim_prefix (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:317:13)
    at C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:284:7
    at Function.process_params (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:335:12)
    at next (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:275:10)
    at session (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\express-session\index.js:189:7)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\express\lib\router\layer.js:95:5)
    at trim_prefix (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:317:13)
    at C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:284:7
    at Function.process_params (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:335:12)
    at next (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:275:10)
    at cookieParser (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Express\myapp\node_modules\cookie-parser\index.js:56:14)

Reaction score
There's something fishy about releasing my own work because I'm switching hotels and no longer am in need of this. I always been known to release my legacy work.

There has been a development thread for both of these releases on a competing forum (DB) for well over a month; one of them almost 2 years. Hardly a leak when it's my own software made from scratch.

IMfRjGu - Arcturus Starter Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

Not to mention you cannot exactly put backdoors into open-source code.

I see.. It was a little weird to me that you call it payback when, yknow, it's really not. Seems like a nice release though, good job for creating some good stuff.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back