Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Auto Flash Acceptance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of you may find this useful
others may not

I saw Boon had a chrome extension that always allows flash for their website so all credits go to them for this
All I did was edit it to allow flash on any website running a https domain (Most sites should be using this anyway tbh)

Might come in handy for people like me who get annoyed with always having to allow flash

LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
Lmao v1.3.3.7
I personally won't use this because this might actually be a security flaw, since there is a reason flash is getting deported.
But fine i geuss.

Reaction score
Just be aware that this is created by boon so you would not know what else is secretly does.

Its certainly possible to hijack accounts if you know the SSO and the server does not empty the sso after login.

No, I am not affiliated with this release, nor is the link in the original post related to me or Habboon, it is the thread creators release.

However, I'll happily share the source of the one Habboon uses, so others can use it too.

Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I am not affiliated with this release, nor is the link in the original post related to me or Habboon, it is the thread creators release.

However, I'll happily share the source of the one Habboon uses, so others can use it too.

Thanks.

Only just seen the replies, I would of posted the source code too in reply to that but you beat me to it Craig
Craig has nothing to do with the release, I just saw Boon had the extension and thought it would be a handy thing for people who play them regularly to not have to enable flash constantly. Only thing Boon have to do with the release in the slightest is the fact its their source code, all I did was change the version number for shits and giggles and just edit the Pattern for the URL

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

That's the spirit ^^

Reaction score
Just be aware that this is created by boon so you would not know what else is secretly does.

Its certainly possible to hijack accounts if you know the SSO and the server does not empty the sso after login.
Let's not spread hysteria, especially over closed source libraries when your own project is closed source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's not spread hysteria, especially over closed source libraries when your own project is closed source.

No chrome exstension is closed source. You can view your chrome library and find the exstension if you have it enabled on chrome.

Back