Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Automatic Furni SQL gen for Arcturus [Java]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Updated version is out now!

What's new?

- Support to Comet and Plus emulator database structures
- Ability run queries directly to database
- Ability set custom domain name, furnidata.xml, hof_furni path..
- Few bugfixes

NOTES:
Run this before importing Comet furni sql:
DROP INDEX item_name ON furniture;
Strict SQL mode can cause errors when using auto import feature.

Compiled version:
Source:

Please report to me if something fails! Tested only Comet and Plus sql queries import. Not with emulator.

MOD PLS CHANGE THREAD TITLE TO: Automatic Furni SQL gen for Arcturus/Comet/Plus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DOes it generated furnidata already, or not? Because thats the reason previous version didnt work, i had querys, images and swfs but no furnidata.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still getting the error:
Fri Mar 02 15:04:52 CET 2018 WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is no t recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be establish ed by default if explicit option isn't set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the ver ifyServerCertificate property is set to 'false'. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSS L=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification.Finished. Check exports folder

It creates nothing....

Okay, fixed the SSL problem bij putting useSSL=false after the database parameter.
Now it just finds 0 furnis? It does nothing....
settings here:
http://prntscr.com/ilvr4h

Also sorted that out... now where does it generate the .xml files for furnidata?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice!

Only .. if I change the original hotel to a hotel name, will it still be the habbo.com ..?
what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice!

Only .. if I change the original hotel to a hotel name, will it still be the habbo.com ..?
what am I doing wrong?

Oops! Typo in code fixed it. Try now:

Compiled:

Source:

Still getting the error:

It creates nothing....

Okay, fixed the SSL problem bij putting useSSL=false after the database parameter.
Now it just finds 0 furnis? It does nothing....
settings here:

Also sorted that out... now where does it generate the .xml files for furnidata?

Furnidata is in cache folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It still does not work ..
It does not connect with that hotel? maybe do something wrong that can also haha ​​..
Here my config:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It does not connect with that hotel? maybe do something wrong that can also haha ​​..
Here my config:

Probably because they use CloudFlare. You would then need some sort of bypass.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here my config:

hotel.furnidata.location = furnidata.xml location with /.
hotel.customFurnipath = hof_furni swfs location without domain but with start /-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oops! Typo in code fixed it. Try now:

Compiled:

Source:

Furnidata is in cache folder.
Yeah the furnidata of whole habbo.com? I just want the furnidata from generated furnis (downloaded furnis)???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hotel.furnidata.location = furnidata.xml location with /.
hotel.customFurnipath = hof_furni swfs location without domain but with start /-

So if I understand correctly, should it be like that? :

But then I get to see error (s) and it does not ..

What am I doing wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error when it is finishing the sql

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get it. I run it as it should be.
I insert the SQL query in database, add swfs and icons to my gordon/RELEASE-**** folder
But the furnidata is the WHOLE furnidata of habbo.com? I only want the furnidata from the furnis it got downloaded... don't want to replace my own furnidata, lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this. Very useful.

Maybe next version make it so it parses through the furnidata files and corrects the name and descriptions in the catalogue. And maybe make it so it separates the new furni from the ones you already have so you're able to easily keep your customs etc. without having to replace the ENTIRE thing. Nonetheless great work. I replicated this for something similar with clothing.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cfuGhd9 - Automatic Furni SQL gen for Arcturus [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great tool! This helped me add all the missing furni lines from my hotel & update the catalogue. However it doesn't download the icons? Unless I did something wrong. I got everything else, SQL, furnidata & swfs. Thanks for the release tho.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this error, what to do?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at ch.habbo.graphics.furnigenerator.ParseFurnidata<FurniGenerator.java:458>

at ch.habbo.graphics.Furnigenerator.main<FurniGenerator.java:627>

Back