Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think we all need to stay realistic and say that this is the same as the old emulator "hmercury" alot of useless functions.
But no stability at all.

Also is this again a dead project like all projects from some members of the team...
and its just again a mercury rename/edit in a new thread ;p

But ok, I'm going to kill myself when "the team" renames again a emualtor and make a new thread etc.... JK..

- Spot Ify

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Well Said it,

Pushed the new server only for 2 Wired updates?
I remember Phoenix was being pushed out more and they always had a List of Feature being added
Spotify is right this project is dying unless something magical happens. :)

The commits are little updates we don't have a development server.
If we have a update we commit it so the other developers in the team can update there emulator and we can develop more.

I think we all need to stay realistic and say that this is the same as the old emulator "hmercury" alot of useless functions.
But no stability at all.

Also is this again a dead project like all projects from some members of the team...

But ok, I'm going to kill myself when "the team" renames again a emualtor and make a new thread etc.... JK..

- Spot Ify

We are working on a stable version.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
But no stability at all.

- Spot Ify

Soo... because they don't update their thread all the time on here for users like to to just flame their renamed project the project is dead and horrible? How about you take a step outside of the Habbo development and look into the real development world. Every single habbo emulator is already a rename of Habbo....

I'm going to jump off a bridge next time someone doesn't read a main thread..

Why oh why must people always rage on ragezone.. lmao.

Reaction score
If we have a update we commit it so the other developers in the team can update there emulator and we can develop more.

Then how are you sure the commit has not major impact on the server performance if you cannot test it as you don't have a big server. 80% of the time should be dedicated to (unit) testing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then how are you sure the commit has not major impact on the server performance if you cannot test it as you don't have a big server. 80% of the time should be dedicated to (unit) testing.
I'm willing to pay for VPS's for projects like this that are open for the community however people like to Ddos and other poop just for others helping developments so It costs more then it should... Anyways main project manager please PM me your skype and I am willing to talk to you about a server to actually improve stability..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any idea to release the swfs working? ( external_variables. )
I have it worked, but its messy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some one give me a online download and a compatible cms?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download emulator If you need SWF's just use the link in the main topic.

For the CMS just download and use RevCMS

thanks you very much if u need anything let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back