Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AzureWEB ~ azure's official cms

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks for this, but i search a No WebServer Edition, that's possible or not ? (Sorry for my english but i am french)

I actually found this out in the README file.

Apache Configuration Without WebServer

>> Change WebServerWWWRoot to web/public/
>> Copy the entire web/ folder (First deleting the folders mentioned ahead)
>> Ensure the PhP Version is 5.5+
>> Ensure is Apache 2.2+
>> Ensure WebRoot folder is Correct
>> Ensure AllowOveride is Enabled
>> Enjoy

Maybe can come to help?

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question. Did you just rebuild the API similar to what Habbo has or have you made modifications to the front-end (angularjs) code aswell?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question. Did you just rebuild the API similar to what Habbo has or have you made modifications to the front-end (angularjs) code aswell?

I did the following things:
I made AzureWEB compatible to any new Habbo Web API, you only need every time patch some changes that is needed for azureweb.
That happens because azureweb isn't finished. If you update Habbo API from AzureWEB you need change some variables (little), and update the Layouts from Web/Public/Layouts.

Also i tried to code many features as Habbo API had in the time that i released azureweb. Now i think the API will be outdated, maybe they changed a lot of structure from the jSON communications.

I will update AzureWEB probably next month, improving the code, updating api, cleaning, etc. Or maybe not, cause AzureWEB core is really a mess.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that this is working with Phoenix 3.11.0?

Would be nice to know. Thanks!
I can say for sure it doesn't work with PHX because of the database you should edit Phoenix his structure (of database + table) to fix it butttttt I'll maybe add some emu Compatibility later on if I want to do that kind of stuff. Don't get to existed tho...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a random bug where you can't connect to your server side in client (chrome) (I don't know where it is coming from but we will inspect this problem soon and try to fix it) And there is also a bug that in chrome the news doesn't load on the index before login

Tried without adblock and with adblock the bug will stick in Chrome until we have a fix Be-Aware of this.

---New commit---
Updated newapihabbo.js to todays api more updates incoming later

---Observation---
Habbo updated there angulars and other api's today so there will be an update about that soon enough be patient about it

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is a random bug where you can't connect to your server side in client (chrome) (I don't know where it is coming from but we will inspect this problem soon and try to fix it) And there is also a bug that in chrome the news doesn't load on the index before login

I don't have these bugs. You need have compatible Database. I changed some fields from cms_news. Call me on Skype to i send to you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't have these bugs. You need have compatible Database. I changed some fields from cms_news. Call me on Skype to i send to you.

It is on pixar ;) try it..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ovflowd - AzureWEB ~ azure's official cms - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ovflowd Sorry, i dont understand to use it on Linux :(: i try it on windows to see the installation, and i have this error..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Push new updates like a fix for 500 error was a clean init.php fail take it and it will all be fixed (I hope (I tested it and it worked for me))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i have the 500 error problem
When i go to web/Public/Php_errors.txt i have this errors :
[22-Mar-2016 05:55:46 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Azure\View\Data' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\Public\index.php on line 45

[22-Mar-2016 05:55:48 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Azure\View\Data' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\Public\response.php on line 33

[22-Mar-2016 05:55:53 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Azure\View\Data' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\Public\index.php on line 45

[22-Mar-2016 05:55:54 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Azure\View\Data' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\Public\index.php on line 45

[22-Mar-2016 05:55:54 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Azure\View\Data' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\Public\index.php on line 45

[22-Mar-2016 05:55:56 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Azure\View\Data' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\Public\response.php on line 33
How i can fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't use xampp, i have copied the file on the htdocs folder but i use the azure.bat, xampp is for mysql and phpmyadmin

On my vps i use azurebat and i don't have xampp i use MariaDB for mysql.
I have this same error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't use xampp, i have copied the file on the htdocs folder but i use the azure.bat, xampp is for mysql and phpmyadmin

On my vps i use azurebat and i don't have xampp i use MariaDB for mysql.
I have this same error

Do you use the lastest git version we fixed alot of things in that one that arent in the public dls

Back