Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BASE] Habbo Emulator [Node.js, ES6, Postgre]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't plan on finishing this anytime soon... I'm not really apart of the Habbo community anymore and if I ever do start another project (or finish this one) it probably won't be anytime soon.

The idea for an emulator written out of JavaScript using Node.js opens us up to new capabilities, ideas are easier to reach using the many features that JavaScript provides out of box.

For example:
I had an idea for incorporating a scripting language into the emulator that can run scripts on the server from the client possibly using eval() and a sandbox. A code editor running from a simple web server also provided by the server and layered on top of the client's frame would be ideal for more complex scripting. This approach would make the use of wired furni redundant and give the user 100x more control over their room. That idea never got to be executed because I stopped before I could get to a suitable place in dev for it to be implemented.

Revision:
RELEASE63-201302071600-466653663

Database Server:
PostgreSQL (server uses ORM DAO architecture)

I chose this revision because I had a nice somewhat full packet list, easily patched the SWF so I didn't have to rewrite any --redundant-- encryption code.

Screenshots:
KpBISnK - [BASE] Habbo Emulator [Node.js, ES6, Postgre] - RaGEZONE Forums

SlDiBmh - [BASE] Habbo Emulator [Node.js, ES6, Postgre] - RaGEZONE Forums

jaden83 - [BASE] Habbo Emulator [Node.js, ES6, Postgre] - RaGEZONE Forums

Clean code/ES6 snippet (packet chaining):
jaden83 - [BASE] Habbo Emulator [Node.js, ES6, Postgre] - RaGEZONE Forums

p.s.
I'm seeing it a recurring trend that people have moved from an instantiated outgoing object onto a static class with a static method (idk the reason). I'm not going to make the outgoing packet classes static like other emulators and people who recommend them because it doesn't make sense to me. Especially since in most of those emulators an instanced object is composed in that static method anyways (typically "ServerMessage" or something like that).

Added in an abstract .compose() function to outgoing packets for better practice. Targeted for packets with "more" functionality with others but I think this might end up being standard.

this may be one of my last habbo development projects.

Heres the GitHub link:

hope yall find use of this in someway I'll be answering any questions you might have for a while so just leave a comment down below.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back