• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[C#][Beta] Habb0TTP: Webserver with CMS all in one language!

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, RaGEZONE!

It's been a long time since I've released anything here. I've been working on this project for a long time, basically since I've released Boost 2 all my attention has gone to this project.

The title may be confusing some people, so I'll explain what this is.

A long time ago I started working on stable and fast C# sockets and a mysql framework. I wanted to use them to create a Habbo Emulator, but I got this idea: What if I were to make an entire Habbo CMS with Webserver combined into one C# application? The caching that could be done..
So I started working, making new layers of the application one by one. What started as my multi-use Glaze Framework became the bottom layer of my application Habb0TTP, or "Hattp".

I'll call this the Beta release because this has not been tested on a grand-scale hotel and might have some bugs. My latest additions were some stability updates in the Glaze Sockets which might cause some problems in the long run, and my HTTP Flood protection that should keep you safe from every idiot that wants to down your hotel. I tested this protection vs. IIS. IIS instantly went down from my own DoS, but Hattp instantly managed to block it and stayed online and stable.

The caching I managed to create isn't the best yet, and in the next stable release I'll promise to create an improved caching way. In fact, I started this because of the caching possibilities, why not make use of them?

As for the web content, I recreated most of the default Habbo pages using my old Boost templates. You'll quickly find I reused a lot from Boost, especially the registration and feedback/help page. And yes, it's all using the default Habbo theme.

I don't know if R63 New Crypto is working, I only tested it with R63 swfs and Phoenix Emulator so far. I assume R63 New Crypto won't work because it uses Banner.php, and since PHP is not working in Hattp, it probably won't work. But ofcourse you could create the page yourself in C#, there's no limit like there is in PHP.

Download Links:

Without Source (Easy to setup, no editing of source):
With Source (Only if you know how Visual Studio works):

There's also a web-gallery and config.ini in the bin/Debug/ of the source version, so you don't have to download the one without source if you want to be able to edit the source.

My main goal of this is to make it possible in the future to interconnect the CMS and Emulator into one application and make it easier for new people to just download the .exe, fill in the config.ini, click on the .exe and run their hotel. I would never ask money for anything I do for the Habbo section, so if you see someone selling this under my name DO NOT pay him.

-

Please read this:

If you find any bug, ANY, please post it in this thread and I will try to fix it for the stable version. I have a feeling the HTTP Flood protection is a bit wonky because I added it last-second, and I've heard some complaints about forms not correctly posting the post-data.

Also, please like this thread if you appreciate my work! Thanks for using Hattp!

- Amir Zaidi

Screens are coming soon, but it's just the default Habbo Theme

Edit:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PHP isn't working, no thanks. How will you actually run a CMS if PHP doesn't work? That'll be limited to only 1 CMS that might be made in C# with ASP but that's all. I don't know if I get this wrong but well I think I'd better stick with a good web server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP isn't working, no thanks. How will you actually run a CMS if PHP doesn't work? That'll be limited to only 1 CMS that might be made in C# with ASP but that's all. I don't know if I get this wrong but well I think I'd better stick with a good web server.
Who in the world uses 2 cms's at the same time? If you'd rather use an other cms than you just use apache lol.

I really like this project. Its nice to see someone working with C# for a cms. Good luck continuing this.

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't use the ASP.NET framework, I just created everything in simple C#

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

It's new and creative. Mabe this will be something very good in the future

Reaction score

as far as i'm reading the main thread, the webserver IS the game server... ;)

Nice and fress idea there are some benifits about that idea like not having to update sso tickets in the mysql database which will just set a variable in the user class!

However, to organize things more, try to use/make something to get rid of the html inside your classes. It sucks!!!!

Maybe a template system which uses resources and not strings. Variables can be passed throught a model class
It might be a idea to apply a MVC pattern on this ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as far as i'm reading the main thread, the webserver IS the game server... ;)

Nice and fress idea there are some benifits about that idea like not having to update sso tickets in the mysql database which will just set a variable in the user class!

However, to organize things more, try to use/make something to get rid of the html inside your classes. It sucks!!!!

Maybe a template system which uses resources and not strings. Variables can be passed throught a model class
It might be a idea to apply a MVC pattern on this ;)

I'm talking about if you use this and later there's a better emulator + CMS (which there will be, trust me) and the CMS is PHP, you can't use it or have to go back to XAMPP/IIS/whatever. I think that's dumb, but I already see nobody agrees with me and rather be limited to one CMS and emulator...

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about if you use this and later there's a better emulator + CMS (which there will be, trust me) and the CMS is PHP, you can't use it or have to go back to XAMPP/IIS/whatever. I think that's dumb, but I already see nobody agrees with me and rather be limited to one CMS and emulator...
You're never limited. As with anything open-source, if you take the time to learn, you can make it whatever you want it to be.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're never limited. As with anything open-source, if you take the time to learn, you can make it whatever you want it to be.

I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about people here. Most of the community-members nowadays barely know anything about programming (the new members, not the old members) and they're only limited to what's in here. New CMS in php? Can't use it because it's appearantly cool to not have PHP in a webserver.

Not hatin', just givin' my opinion.

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Album of some simple screens:

Also, editing the database structure shouldn't be hard because you can change the table name per-class (look in the source to find out what I mean), and you can auto change the name of the table class properties with the Rename function in Visual Studio, thanks to my dynamic columns system. Sooo.. it's pretty easy to port a db structure

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't Debug with Microsoft visual 2013? Plz help

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't Debug with Microsoft visual 2013? Plz help

You need to start the Glaze Habb0TTP.sln in the main directory of the source, and if that doesn't work try the Habb0TTP.csproj in the Habb0TTP directory

If it still doesn't work Right-click on the Habb0TTP in the solution explorer and press Set as Startup Project

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry, Its not working :p

Did you try my last instruction? I'm pretty sure you're trying to use my glaze framework as the main program, but because it's only a framework it won't run. Everything should work right away when you open the .sln (I have 2013 aswell and tried it) but if it doesn't you'll have the set habb0ttp as the startup program.

Reaction score
This is very impressive, now it's all down to how easily things can be edited; how fast pages load & respond.. But releases like this, is innovation, a step forward. Great job. I've personally tested it, works perfectly fine. :fanny:

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
.. but why .NET? I mean, there's this nodejs thing, which has uhm, hey, uhm, cross-platform things and etc!

Almost every retro uses a windows vps so it's not like having .NET installed is a rare thing :p:

Also, I wanted to test my C# skills I developed the past 2 years

This is very impressive, now it's all down to how easily things can be edited; how fast pages load & respond.. But releases like this, is innovation, a step forward. Great job. I've personally tested it, works perfectly fine. :fanny:

So what did you think about the page loading? I feel like the pages themselves load really fast but the css and images load pretty slow because it's loading the session every request. Luckily that's all cached by user browsers, but I'm definitely going to work on that

Back