Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BrainCMS Heavy Edit (no really)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I sold my hotel so i thought why not release my cms? i own this cms and no one else. i developed it but thanks to retroripper for braincms template.
comes jam packed with awesome features.

Screenshots:
Me:
Staff Page:

new owner is doing a very bad job of the hotel and doesnt know how to develop and everything on there is mine . so thats another reason i am releasing this.

Downloads:
CMS + Swfs: Database: Robbo Emu: Coming soon!!

credits:
me
for addon
retroripper for brain

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am the actual owner of this CMS and I have no released it. Please ignore this thread and do not use this version of CMS
(Copyright) Allrights reserved to https://retroripper.com/braincms.php (Scroll down you'll see Robbo) Beta TEST.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am the actual owner of this CMS and I have no released it. Please ignore this thread and do not use this version of CMS
(Copyright) Allrights reserved to @https://retroripper.com/braincms.php (Scroll down you'll see Robbo) Beta TEST.
Copyright a Habbo CMS? You're using Habbo.com illegaly, that's copyrighted. Show me your copyright. This is my theme, you're literally using my theme that I posted on rival forums.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
(Copyright) Allrights reserved to @https://retroripper.com/braincms.php (Scroll down you'll see Robbo) Beta TEST.
So since it's on RR it automatically makes it yours? You can't copyright a habbo retro as you're stealing Habbo's SWFS, so no. It's not yours, I edited myself. Stop trying to say it is.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Style is ugly, just like BrainCMS itself. Nice release though!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This CMS has exploits and BUGS It needs the EMU with it to work please do not download it!

I warn you do not use this release it has exploits which could make your hotel insecure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This CMS has exploits and BUGS It needs the EMU with it to work please do not download it!

I warn you do not use this release it has exploits which could make your hotel insecure.
1. How can it have bugs? Elaborate. It only needs PlusEMU? Are you retarded?
2. That is false, you're mad because the author released it and most hotels are using it now.

Stop trying to fake people out of it, show us the exploit and the fact it needs the EMU you are saying; because it will work with any PlusEMU.

Last edited by a moderator:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. How can it have bugs? Elaborate. It only needs PlusEMU? Are you retarded?
2. That is false, you're mad because the author released it and most hotels are using it now.

Stop trying to fake people out of it, show us the exploit and the fact it needs the EMU you are saying; because it will work with any PlusEMU.
most hotels use it?​ nah.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Omg this is an edit of an edit of my edit, therefore it has exploits and shouldn't be used - every kid ever

Thanks for the release, it's a different style.

Back