Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BurakLogger [Packetlogger, Node.JS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
New release :

MEGA :
Mediafire :
Mirror :
Please read README.txt ! Thanks to @anthony93260 for HostPatcher :p:

Now we don't use patched Habbo.swf, using math exploit to execute man in the middle.

Last edited:
C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
You do know you can't actually obfuscate JavaScript, yeah? It just passes things through eval() until your source code is actually in plain text.
Source, if anyone needs it:

Damn fine work, though. I'm seriously impressed, by you and by how seemingly hard Sulake's trying to keep you all out. Clever crowd all around.

edit: My bad, heh, VERY clever. Burak's actually fetching the crypto functions from his server on the fly to keep them from getting swiped. Oh wait... what did I say about JavaScript?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is impossible to protect Javascript go death, are you Ducking kidding me ? My girlfriend can de-obfuscate it.. but I think you don't have a girlfriend.

Okay now let's go Sulake will patch it, n ^ x % n = 0.

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
Lol, it took five minutes, why would that make you think I'm not a sociable person? I don't even come on here anymore, just stopped in to see who was up to what for the first time in weeks.

Also... patch it? It's encryption. All they need to do is change it, which they would do as soon as they noticed a packet logger had working crypto. They don't care about your code. Which is pretty messy... why are you including all the libraries for BigInt/RSA/MD5 in the main file? They're public, and technically you're in violation of the license agreement of the original projects.

Reaction score
He don't need change encryption, just block "0" sharedkey and bye bye packetlogger.
Only me, Arachis LittleJ capostrike93 executed the man in the middle attack, you are just stupid because you duck Retro development.
Actually, Burak. You're the stupid one. You're releasing something that is available to the community - and is able to be decrypted as easy as it is. You passed it on to Sulake. Thanks.
Also, hinty hinty, I knew it too :)

Edit: Why do I have to keep stating this... This community is not what is has been. Nagging on everybody because of simple statements. Burak; you went personal in a virtual community. Yet to ask you - do you even know who Scott is? I guess not.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Actually, Burak. You're the stupid one. You're releasing something that is available to the community - and is able to be decrypted as easy as it is. You passed it on to Sulake. Thanks.
Also, hinty hinty, I knew it too :)

HOW CAN I PROTECT JAVASCRIPT CODE ? Is impossible, if Sulake patch this I will use my second math exploit and keep it private for me.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
n57hQkW - BurakLogger [Packetlogger, Node.JS] - RaGEZONE Forums

lololololo

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
Honestly, that wouldn't be a bad idea. VB6 is really difficult to decompile since it's compiled to a native specification. JavaScript on the other hand, well, it's a scripting language. It's as exposed as handing somebody a PHP source file. C# even has problems with decompilation because it's a managed language.

Point is, your code isn't going to help Sulake patch poop all. If you don't think they can run a program and see exactly what it's communicating to their servers, you're insane. >_>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you create 100 accounts manually?

Have them all shout at the same time :p
O my Ducking god.... that's Ducking NICE LOL!

By the way it doesn't work for me on Habbo.nl? It shows the client and then it disconnects me and Habbo gives error #0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back