Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Butaflie Conversion Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
J2JKRLi - Butaflie Conversion Tool - RaGEZONE Forums
Hi everyone, it has been a while since last time and a lot has been happening. Me and my wife Ashley @NoBrain) now have a daughter that is growing up fast. The last years release of butaflie was a huge success as well and had such a huge impact on the retro community, I thought it would be appropriate to do a follow-up release with this handy tool.

Recently, xenfoor had huge success and has become the new defacto standard among us. This tool allows you to convert your existing butaflie database to xenfoor. The tool is written in NoDeJs with MongDb (noESCAL) ensures a safe and reliable conversion that guarantees 110% uptime during conversion. Here are a list of the supported features:

Conversions of:
- User
- Rooms
- Whatever dumb poop your users may have said online
- Activity history
- Imported LinkedIn and Facebook contacts
- conversion of integrated jSON support

This tool does NOT cover:
- Conversion of the current downtime on rz
- Furniture data
- Wired
- Ecotron
- Quests

REQUIREMENTS:
- butaflie emm v2.0 (see http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/butaflie-emm-v2-0-nodejs-1129316)
- MyESCAL database is up and running
- your server must be shut down during conversion
- nPm 5.7.0 (must be this version EXACT) on a supported Linux distro

The ZIP-file itself contains the source for the tool and it is relatively straight-forward to use.
Demo video:
Download:

PS: I also would like to thank my waife @NoBrain for supporting me through this but also uncle @saamus for giving his thoughts on designing this tool. Also shoutout to @Joorren for helping me test this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Iā€™ve been testing this tool alot lately. I even converted my habbo retro ( feel free to visit) with this tool. Over 5 million users and it still worked perfectly. I hope many people can use this tool!

Good release much apreciated

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got IBS reading this thread. Nonetheless, thanks for this release.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thnx and I have forwarded your greetings Gaby, nice to hear you got IBS Bow please let us know if there is anything else you want us to help you with. And yes NoBrain I can pls just like we plsed together earlier

Reactions: Bow
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back