Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Camwijs Habbo Emulator

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dear community,

I herby bring you the Camwijs emulator, this is an completely rebuild emulator and one of the most stable emulator in C#
All the credits will go to SpotIfy/Willem for all his efforts, as we have closed the website due to other things to do in live.
I do not want to hold this back for all the good developers out there.

Just to give you some details, and of course there is lots more:
- Fully rebuild path finder.
- No CPU bugs.
- All buffering has been fixed and optimized.
- All wired is working at 100%
- AntiVPN system and advanced security system.
- Own photo system (please note that you have to edit the main SWF)
- CMS is build in C# and has an password protection flooding.
- Stable as hell (800 users online without any problems)!
- An Windows automatic update system for badges etc. (install this as an service or run manually)

You need to spend some time to make this your own but when you do you will have an 100% stable hotel up and running.
And yes there are hardcoded commands build in, just look for them. There are not hard to find!

Emu + Database :
CMS and all the Tools :

I have no more screenshots etc, but if you just look on youtube or google and type Camwijs.nl there will be a lot movies and screenshots available.
Please note that i cleaned all user related data but not all in the database, this is all up to you :)

Have a lot of code fun with this and i hope this can make your hotel an success !

*No support, but you can do this !

duckietm - Camwijs Habbo Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do not want to hold this back for all the good developers out there.
You got permission though?

- Own photo system (please note that you have to edit the main SWF)
Why do we have to edit the main SWF for the photo system? And why can't you release the SWF then?

You need to spend some time to make this your own but when you do you will have an 100% stable hotel up and running.
What do you mean by this? What do we have to do? Isn't it 100% stable WITHOUT editing anything?

And yes there are hardcoded commands build in, just look for them. There are not hard to find!
Hardcoded commands? What do you mean? You mean backdoors or...?

Anyways, besides that, I guess it's a good release. I haven't checked anything out nor am I going to so I'm not sure. I assume it's based on Plus (or... any other butterfly edit/rename)? Is all the unclean code cleaned up?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which client and swf can i use? the client stuck on 87%. I see in the console raizer logged out while client is loading.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Which client and swf can i use? the client stuck on 87%. I see in the console raizer logged out while client is loading.

in the web.config :
<setting name="habboswf" serializeAs="String">
<value>http://www.camwijs.nl/game/CamLoader.swf</value>

You got permission though??

Yes as I am the holder of all the source.

What do you mean by this? What do we have to do? Isn't it 100% stable WITHOUT editing anything?

There are some hard user variable set like Duckietm to get some extra functions, just look and you will find them all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the web.config :
<setting name="habboswf" serializeAs="String">
<value>http://www.camwijs.nl/game/CamLoader.swf</value>

Yes as I am the holder of all the source.

There are some hard user variable set like Duckietm to get some extra functions, just look and you will find them all.

"Yes as I am the holder of all the source." it's a joke? lmao

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to make this working? My client loads up to 100% I see the hotelview then crashes, no error[emoji855]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can this be used in xampp? or is it yes or yes with microsoft iss? because when you download it you have many files and I wonder how it would be in the configuration topic in xmapp

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can this be used in xampp? or is it yes or yes with microsoft iss? because when you download it you have many files and I wonder how it would be in the configuration topic in xmapp

This has been build on IIS as this .NET

"Yes as I am the holder of all the source." it's a joke? lmao

This source is all mine, and was build for Camwijs so what is the Joke?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This has been build on IIS as this .NET

This source is all mine, and was build for Camwijs so what is the Joke?

I see much codes from butterfly...
"This source is all mine"
You have not programmed and nor is it the holder of everything that is programmed in the emulator, not has much people in this area have a 100% emulator coded by itself.

I do not like it when people say something "It's coded 100% by me" by simply putting some things in there and here or fixed

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is basically an hardcoded edition of bfly...
nothing new, azure still better than it, lol.
Also, it's using 2015 headers

Same socket, same db manager, same room manager, same wired handler, outdated mysql data... nothing different that give a really impact in performance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nothing different that give a really impact in performance.
Didn't you read the main post?:

- No CPU bugs.
- All buffering has been fixed and optimized.
- AntiVPN system and advanced security system.
- Stable as hell (800 users online without any problems)!
As duckietm said: this is by far the most bestest emulator out there, with no x86_64 microcode bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is basically an hardcoded edition of bfly...
nothing new, azure still better than it, lol.
Also, it's using 2015 headers

Same socket, same db manager, same room manager, same wired handler, outdated mysql data... nothing different that give a really impact in performance.

The socket is edited 3%, is not the same xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can't believe why you guys all criticize this release so much! This is clearly the bestest emulator release ever.

Back