Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Show the error please.

kUJYcgW - Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone - RaGEZONE Forums

uOyPfE - Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@saamus fantastic website / cms but i only got one little problem, if a user is banned ip machine or super banned the correct box dont show up if they login, this is show up, if u can fix that little issue so the text with they have been banned show up should be perfect thanks:

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@saamus fantastic website / cms but i only got one little problem, if a user is banned ip machine or super banned the correct box dont show up if they login, this is show up, if u can fix that little issue so the text with they have been banned show up should be perfect thanks:

Can you show a english version of this text.. Please?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Oops! Something went wrong. You may try again after a while. We're investigating this issue."
Oh yes. The thing it's that I don't know what is the banned response from Habbo Servers. I need to be banned from knowing it.

But I can also check the Angular Core. And that's is what I will do now.

Okay! Coded the Ban thing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks master saamus is there any way to get it work on iis for when i use xamp they can ddos my hotel down

Reaction score
Everything looks chocolatey! ;). Maybe in a future release of this CMS you can add Multi EMU and DB Support: Plus and Comet, etc, as most of the population of Habbo Retros use Plus Emulator nowadays for there choice of software for Habbo Emulation.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As nice as this CMS looks, Im not going to use it... Not because I don't want to, it's because I can't :/ The furthest I have got with this CMS is the login page... I cannot register and now after the latest update I can't even run the 'php artisan migrate' command because the php_mysql.dll file isn't found (even when I download PHP it isn't there) even putting the file in the directory doesn't work.

Good luck in the future with this project :)

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As nice as this CMS looks, Im not going to use it... Not because I don't want to, it's because I can't :/ The furthest I have got with this CMS is the login page... I cannot register and now after the latest update I can't even run the 'php artisan migrate' command because the php_mysql.dll file isn't found (even when I download PHP it isn't there) even putting the file in the directory doesn't work.

Good luck in the future with this project :)
Isn't only you. I accidentally broke artisan.

Fixed it now.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What about this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, great cms, I worked very well but I have two doubts or suggestions.1) I would like some dua to this cms also put it for Spanish language, since I saw only offers brazil and united states and I would like you to have that language.2) Have you thought to use it since plusEMU emulator?Well just that, thanks for the cms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really excited on how this is going! saamus seems like the binaries.zip for the latest release (2.095) is not available. Will you be including it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Warning: require(C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor/sofa/eloquence/src/helpers.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 55

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor/sofa/eloquence/src/helpers.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 55

Ran the command and filled in the config.php

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Warning: require(C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor/sofa/eloquence/src/helpers.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 55

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor/sofa/eloquence/src/helpers.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 55

Ran the command and filled in the config.php
Weird. I will give a look later.
S150217754 the last release "Source Code" actually are the binaries.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, how are you bringing housekeeping? If you bring what would be your link to use it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why I have this error? Can you help me please? I've done all the installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back