Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Haven't followed this development for a while, but I got a question. Is this compatible with IIS, or is it only compatible with XAMPP?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haven't followed this development for a while, but I got a question. Is this compatible with IIS, or is it only compatible with XAMPP?

Already compatible with IIS.

When i try change "https" to "http", picture dont load, and i have this link:

This is strange bug because in phpmyadmin (camera_web table) i have this link:
/camera/Anthologique/1_1490017233.png

This is an Emulator Bug. The General will fix it on 1.4.0.1 or something like that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this error with IIS:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /htdocs/app/Providers/ViewServiceProvider.php on line 25
[h=1]Whoops, looks like something went wrong.[/h][h=2]1/1FatalErrorException in ViewServiceProvider.php line 25:syntax error, unexpected '?'[/h]
  • in ViewServiceProvider.php line 25
  • at Application->handleShutdown() in RegistersExceptionHandlers.php line 54
  • at Application->Laravel\Lumen\Concerns\{closure}()

Reaction score
I have this error with IIS:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /htdocs/app/Providers/ViewServiceProvider.php on line 25
[h=1]Whoops, looks like something went wrong.[/h][h=2]1/1FatalErrorException in ViewServiceProvider.php line 25:syntax error, unexpected '?'[/h]
  • in ViewServiceProvider.php line 25
  • at Application->handleShutdown() in RegistersExceptionHandlers.php line 54
  • at Application->Laravel\Lumen\Concerns\{closure}()

Read the thead and/or his repository. It clearly says: use PhP 7!!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your CMS generated very much tmp file, i have Inode(s) 100 %
How resolve this ?
Screenshot:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw that with this update that has the cms and bring the Spanish, how can I put it in Spanish? I do not understand this well

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woah, this cms is AWESOME! Good work! Can you add the Dutch language pages? (NL)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
It's a little complex if people want that the languages sync with the chocolatey global variables.

Then you're doing something really wrong if it's so hard.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then you're doing something really wrong if it's so hard.
Isn't really hard. Think on that way

I want to replace the Word "Habbo" to the hotel name. The HabboWEB templates are being stored using Blade Template Engine

So I just do "Habbo" -> {{$chocolatey['name']}}

The variable $chocolatey it's "global". I mean, Laravel has an option to globally set Blade View Engine Template Variables.

I don't think this is the wrongest way. But isn't noob-ready. Because that I said it's hard.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Reconfigured and setup on a new server, fresh install. Installed Composer, PHP7, MySQL 5.1, Navicat Premium.. IIS7.5 Express... Wont run the CMD installed. This is the error upon SQL Execution:

I've fixed the above, uninstalled and updated MySQL to 5.7.

I now have this error:

[23-Mar-2017 10:33:14 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught UnexpectedValueException: The stream or file "C:\inetpub\wwwroot/storage/logs/lumen.log" could not be opened: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler.php:107Stack trace:#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler.php(37): Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler->write(Array)#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(337): Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler->handle(Array)#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(616): Monolog\Logger->addRecord(400, Object(UnexpectedValueException), Array)#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Exceptions\Handler.php(45): Monolog\Logger->error(Object(UnexpectedValueException))#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\Exceptions\Handler.php(41): Laravel\Lumen\Exceptions\Handler->report(Object(UnexpectedValueException))#5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Concerns\Registe in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler.php on line 107[23-Mar-2017 10:33:14 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught UnexpectedValueException: The stream or file "C:\inetpub\wwwroot/storage/logs/lumen.log" could not be opened: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler.php:107Stack trace:#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler.php(37): Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler->write(Array)#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(337): Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler->handle(Array)#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(616): Monolog\Logger->addRecord(400, Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException), Array)#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Exceptions\Handler.php(45): Monolog\Logger->error(Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException))#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\Exceptions\Handler.php(41): Laravel\Lumen\Exceptions\Handler->report(Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErr in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler.php on line 107

Looks like I have a user denied access... how do I give them access, and what user? IUSR has access... :/

Reaction score
Isn't really hard. Think on that way

I want to replace the Word "Habbo" to the hotel name. The HabboWEB templates are being stored using Blade Template Engine

So I just do "Habbo" -> {{$chocolatey['name']}}

The variable $chocolatey it's "global". I mean, Laravel has an option to globally set Blade View Engine Template Variables.

I don't think this is the wrongest way. But isn't noob-ready. Because that I said it's hard.

There is a reason Laravel supports localisation.. you doing it wrong m8

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Reconfigured and setup on a new server, fresh install. Installed Composer, PHP7, MySQL 5.1, Navicat Premium.. IIS7.5 Express... Wont run the CMD installed. This is the error upon SQL Execution:

I've fixed the above, uninstalled and updated MySQL to 5.7.

I now have this error:

Looks like I have a user denied access... how do I give them access, and what user? IUSR has access... :/

This error is fixed - If anyone needs help setting this up on IIS7 feel free to consult me. Hotel is LIVE on a dedicated server, minor config remaining then will share the URL so people have a live site to view.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is a reason Laravel supports localisation.. you doing it wrong m8
, I know about it Joopie.

But this isn't a Language system. I see you're little misunderstanding what I'm doing here. The thing it's that, HabboWEB has it's own language system in .json files. I'm justing replacing "Habbo" word by {{$chocolatey['name']}}, of course this

Code:
echo __('messages.welcome');

or this

Code:
  [USER=1333467003]Lang[/USER]('messages.welcome')

Seems be so much decent. Maybe I'll switch to Localization. It's a good idea. But, I'm basically doing the same.

Also in the HabboWEB templates I'll do the same. "Habbo" for Hotel Name. Anyways, next release I'll add localization.

One last thing:
Localization in Laravel it's for language system. Obviously if I had the control of the thing, and we don't have Angular in HabboWEB this would be pretty amazing to put.

But see, I'm not changing the localization strings. Maybe those languages are good for Internal Texts that aren't on HabboWEB Language Files.

But for templating engine I don't think that this Is good. I mean, Chocolatey has some Blade Global Variables that makes everything easier. It's like on RevCMS. The User Model, the Settings Model.

You can access both Mail Settings, Chocolatey Settings and User Instance (if available). This is good for pro developers and newbies. They just need insert {{$user['my_user_attribute']}}. {{$chocolatey['my_setting_attribute']}}

I will change from Array to objects. Because it's more easier and pretty more decent.

I will use Localization feature for Internal texts.

I also need think on a way to make HabboWEB stuff easier to edit/patch/etc. Adding a new language isn't easy since you need add the .json schema of the language and replace all Habbo words with safe.

Obviously if you don't want you don't need change Habbo to {{$chocolatey->name}}. But you may do it.

Regards,
Claudio

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hay people, sorry about the lack of updates. Was busy irl. This week I will continue all the items of the Issues List of Chocolatey, including Facebook Auth.

See the Issues list, by clicking here:

You also can contribute or report a bug by creating an Issue.

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
This error is fixed - If anyone needs help setting this up on IIS7 feel free to consult me. Hotel is LIVE on a dedicated server, minor config remaining then will share the URL so people have a live site to view.

Why are you running it on Windows in the first place? You'll get better performance and cheaper hosting on a Linux server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back