Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course. :p
Oh sure, just wanted to make sure that the design was a complete replica/or had something added, as I might use it myself, instead of my old design.
Thanks for the response.
Looks sweet btw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh sure, just wanted to make sure that the design was a complete replica/or had something added, as I might use it myself, instead of my old design.
Thanks for the response.
Looks sweet btw.
Yes, it is a full replica (as far as I've seen till now). The release is nice but I feel that instead of just randomly saying any SWF would do the trick, or pointing the PlusSWF which don't use the /public/ folder, resulting in for noobs a lil bit difficult to use, the guys need to make a package of their own.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is a full replica (as far as I've seen till now). The release is nice but I feel that instead of just randomly saying any SWF would do the trick, or pointing the PlusSWF which don't use the /public/ folder, resulting in for noobs a lil bit difficult to use, the guys need to make a package of their own.
Maybe on this vacations. Thanks for the suggestion.

----

Planned Updates for First Production (Public) release of Chocolatey with Housekeeping:

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Finally!

Here it comes Chocolatey version 3.000I (isn't the released 3.0 version, it's still a beta without housekeeping).

You can download it here.:

What changed/updated?
* Minified Javascripts and CSS's
* Fixed many bugs like on register, login, entering client
* Coded Chocolatey Installer (just write "php artisan choco:setup" on your CMD or Terminal)
* Coded finally the Staff Page. (Editable)
* Improved Language System
* Fixed country local things.

You can see the full changelog and development progress for the first production release of chocolatey and espresso here:

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here it comes Chocolatey version 3.000I (isn't the released 3.0 version, it's still a beta without housekeeping).

Since my knowledge of PhP is nowhere near yours, would you kindly explain to me and the other peasant where the I comes from at the end of the version number?

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Since my knowledge of PhP is nowhere near yours, would you kindly explain to me and the other peasant where the I comes from at the end of the version number?

I stands for Incredible since every release of chocolatey is I n c r e d i b l e

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I disable captcha on the register page? It's just so frustating because even though I have tried everything I can, with the latest version of this CMS the captcha on the register page doesn't work.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How can I disable captcha on the register page? It's just so frustating because even though I have tried everything I can, with the latest version of this CMS the captcha on the register page doesn't work.
Hi helpme2, create an Issue on our github. (github.com/sant0ro/chocolatey/issues) we would be glad to help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A windows IIS compatible version of this would be nice... don't leave out 90% of the population who make retros! (y)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
According to the documentation its only compatible with XAMPP on the windows side.. get your facts straight before you reply.
Before this gets too out of hand, Chocolatey was updated quite a while ago to support IIS. I may be wrong but it has been tested and confirmed as working on IIS by the creator of the CMS. I do believe that the documentation is a little out of date... (again, correct me if I'm wrong)

Reaction score
I still wonder how something could not be compatible with IIS, Apache (most people call that xampp and that is not even a webserver LOL) or Nginx... It all runs PHP and both webservers support some sort of url rewriting, or am I missing something?

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still wonder how something could not be compatible with IIS, Apache (most people call that xampp and that is not even a webserver LOL) or Nginx... It all runs PHP and both webservers support some sort of url rewriting, or am I missing something?

99% of the people here want it to "plug and play" rather than actually putting a bit of effort in, you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back