Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
99% of the people here want it to "plug and play" rather than actually putting a bit of effort in, you feel?

Yeah xD

----
On topic:

Updating documentation. Forgot to say that is IIS compatible.

**Attention**

The community want the following features:
* Limit Registration by IP Address
* Referral System.

I'm creating a pool. Vote if you want those features.

Contribute to Chocolatey! Vote for new Features: https://github.com/sant0ro/chocolatey/issues/287

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i go about fixing this? Im not great at coding so i'm a little clueless

Ir9GCc4 - Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone - RaGEZONE Forums

Y6VqoI - Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah okay thank you!

edit: still receiving that command prompt error below.. and apparently the CMS needs an api folder that doesn't exist..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Running php artisan choco:setup i get this result:

[SUCCESS] Database connection has been established successfully...[INFO] Creating new .env file in Chocolatey storage... [ReflectionException] Class filesystem does not existWhat is wrong/how do i fix this?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Client in 76% Help me!
Console:

This is a problem all of humanity have struggled with for decades. The only solution known to mankind, to date, is to post a thread in this section. It seems to work every time, magic is real.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated Chocolatey with minor fixes.

1. Now you can set MAX Avatars that an User can have.
2. Facebook accounts minor fixes (related to verify account, settings page, avatars page)
3. Now you can have only one User Account by IP Address. (One account can have at least X avatars defined by the Administrator).
4. Other minor fixes have been applied, reported by the users.
5. New features will be coded on the next release.

You can check out the Chocolatey BETA 3.000K, here:

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated Chocolatey with minor fixes.

1. Now you can set MAX Avatars that an User can have.
2. Facebook accounts minor fixes (related to verify account, settings page, avatars page)
3. Now you can have only one User Account by IP Address. (One account can have at least X avatars defined by the Administrator).
4. Other minor fixes have been applied, reported by the users.
5. New features will be coded on the next release.

You can check out the Chocolatey BETA 3.000K, here:
What are these random versions lol

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What are these random versions lol

I know semantic versioning. I'm just trolling with those Releases, since they aren't actually a release. Are just a TAG created because **noob** people doesn't know how tot download a branch....

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know semantic versioning. I'm just trolling with those Releases, since they aren't actually a release. Are just a TAG created because **noob** people doesn't know how tot download a branch....

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion :p
Yea version os really confusing if people are noob to download a branch then they should not be messing with it. . .

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea version os really confusing if people are noob to download a branch then they should not be messing with it. . .
It's sad, because they sometimes tries to download "master" branch. But the master branch doesn't come with the vendor files. Only the "binaries" branch comes. So each bug fix (generally a set of bug fixes) I create a new "release" from the Binaries branch.

Since the first production version actually will be Chocolate 3.0, I'm using the Ducking alphabet as "Tagging". But of course I should use "3.0-rc-1" like NoBrain said, and he is right.

But nvm, this is just a Habbo cms. Not a really big thing. xD

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Check out latest beta version of Chocolatey.

* Fixed multiple Facebook bugs
* Fixed avatar related stuff
* Added option to enable/disable cookie banner
* Added option to customize YouTube channel
* and more stuff.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Next updates on Chocolatey will contain some bug fixes, code improvements and general documentation.

I'm really sorry about not starting to code Chocolatey's Housekeeping right now. I'm really busy with two jobs, university and other things that are more important than coding Habbo stuff.

I know how everyone here wants the Housekeeping be coded. I promise that before the end years Espresso HK will be coded.

I just ask a little patience of you guys.

Regards,
saamus

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello very dear!

I have a little worry when I want to create a user!

I validate every time I am not a robot, and at each this error appears after clicking on Ok button!

Here's a picture below that will tell you more!

PS: Everything is well configured normally!

020.PNG - Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Create an Issue on our GitHub repository, please. Probably you configured something wrong. This error happens when you configure incorrectly the Artisan, or forgot to import some things or some tables.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Create an Issue on our GitHub repository, please. Probably you configured something wrong. This error happens when you configure incorrectly the Artisan, or forgot to import some things or some tables.

Good evening very dear!
Thank you for your reply!
I have another small problem.
I can not follow this step: (Picture below)
Can you explain to me how to follow this step?
I am using Windows 10 and I use the latest version XAMPP 7.1.8
Thank you very much!

030.PNG - Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@saamus, I found this while bored at work and perhaps you could use it to simplify the installation process. I understand it's a Laravel plugin and you're using Lumen, whether it would still work or not I am unsure.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@saamus, I found this while bored at work and perhaps you could use it to simplify the installation process. I understand it's a Laravel plugin and you're using Lumen, whether it would still work or not I am unsure.

Thanks NoBrain!!!! Really many thanks!!

NoBrain sadly isn't compatible with Lumen. I will do a further research of what I need to do to compatibilize. But this will force me to code garbage code...

Anyways thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back