Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks NoBrain!!!! Really many thanks!!

@NoBrain sadly isn't compatible with Lumen. I will do a further research of what I need to do to compatibilize. But this will force me to code garbage code...

Anyways thanks!

Perhaps write your own version of it and only rip out what you need, e.g. .ENV configuration and the general design. Either way, considering a lot of people are failing to set up Chocolatey a proper installation page would be beneficial rather than getting them to run it through command-line.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Perhaps write your own version of it and only rip out what you need, e.g. .ENV configuration and the general design. Either way, considering a lot of people are failing to set up Chocolatey a proper installation page would be beneficial rather than getting them to run it through command-line.

That I totally agree. But making something like that probably it's gonna take a while.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
will use it when it gets compatible with IIS, since i cant host more than 1 hotel per vps right now because its apache uses the port 80 by it self, while IIS lets u use how many cms u want at the time. (need iis because i host an english and spanish hotel in one vps)

Actually on the wiki says its compatible with IIS cool, but im getting this error

"[h=1]This page isn’t working[/h]habbovip.us is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everytime i try and register i get some BS about the recapture ive added my api key but it keeps coming up with this. any ideas?
ovflowd - Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually on the wiki says its compatible with IIS cool, but im getting this error

"This page isn’t working

habbovip.us is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"
can someone help?

Fixed it now the FB login desnt work after the fisrt click doesnt let me click again and nothing happens

Where are the php or htmls to edit pages?

Changing email the actual password says incorrect even when it its correct

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The CMS is discontinued?
The project isn't dead. And actually doesn't exists anything to add on it. Chocolatey actually has all the features the Habbo.com CMS has. What I need to code now it's the Espresso Housekeeping.

I hadn't time yet since I'm really busy with the University and my two jobs. But I'm 100% sure that I will start working on it on the next vacations. Also does exists some small bugs that I need to fix on Chocolatey. But they're really small.

I hope everyone understands why I didn't coded Espresso yet. Since I said, Chocolatey isn't yet released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well the adense arent showing up, the emails not sending, facebook login not working,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
everytime i try and register i get some BS about the recapture ive added my api key but it keeps coming up with this. any ideas?

Go on your recapture site and add your domain to your key. :sleep:

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well the adense arent showing up, the emails not sending, facebook login not working,

All those features are working, tested by myself yersterday. You need know configure they correctly. They aren't noob friendly. This CMS wasn't made to be easy configurable, you need know what you're doing.

It's really easy say that the fault it's the developer just because you didn't got it working. Think wisely.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot get youtube to work correctly.. I get this error:
pxAJTPj - Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi kasperbjerby can you give me the URL that It's given on the error? (The img.youtube one). The error is saying that Chocolatey cannot access the given URL.

EDIT: My bad :s I had "allow_url_fopen" set to false

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My client is loading 100% then its disconnected

See:

Client error:
Emu:
Console info Client:

I dont know whats wrong, i tried to change the furnidata but nothing helps

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client is loading 100% then its disconnected

See:

Client error:
Emu:
Console info Client:

I dont know whats wrong, i tried to change the furnidata but nothing helps

furnidata.xml cannot be found.. Your problem is right there infront of you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay one thing is fixed.

But how can i change the logo and fix the habbo club purchase

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do i do when a have two users who play from the same ip?
Like siblings? This cms is not designed for that :/

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Finally Chocolatey Updated. New features will come on the next releases in December.

But for now check what Chocolatey has of new:

* Updated to Laravel Lumen 5.5
* More stability and security bug fixes that comes with Laravel Lumen
* Speed optimizations
* Changed default DocumentRoot to Public Folder, creating a less intensive redirections through .htaccess
* Created a whole new web.config for IIS that doesn't gives errors anymore.

For this release, please change your Apache's DocumentRoot property and Directory from "htdocs" to "htdocs/public".

If you're using Linux, change from "/var/www/html/" to "/var/www/html/public".

If you're using IIS, from "C:/inetpub/wwwroot/" to "C:/inetpub/wwwroot/public".

Download veersion 3.000P here:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back