Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
News for the release of Chocolatey 3.0 in January ?
Yup, I already was coding... And literally my computer had a problem. A dead block on my SSD, lost all my data. Didn't pushed the things yet on GitHub, because they wasn't finished.

I'm spending this whole day formatting, updating and installing the programs on my PC. I'm so upset. lmfao.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup, I already was coding... And literally my computer had a problem. A dead block on my SSD, lost all my data. Didn't pushed the things yet on GitHub, because they wasn't finished.

I'm spending this whole day formatting, updating and installing the programs on my PC. I'm so upset. lmfao.
Is not fun for you, i think you being to do your best for the next update of Chocolatey CMS ! :8:

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! After my PC getting f*cked I hadn't time to do anything because of my work, too much things to do. But I promise I will try continue the development sooner as possible. The development isn't dead. And I hope next week I already deliver some small fixes. Thanks!

But the production/final version of Chocolatey 3 will be released only after finishing correcting all the bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is the crossdomain.xml url located? I have an issues with this, the URL starts with http// instead of http://

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Where is the crossdomain.xml url located? I have an issues with this, the URL starts with http// instead of http://

Add "ads.domain=" to your vars, flash wont look for crossdomain then. It serves no purpose.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I need to say that the project it's officially dead. I literally had no time for it, and I really want to continue Chocolatey, but it will demand a lot of time doing a new setup of it, and there are literally a lot of things to be changed. I tried to acquire new contributors, but It seems that no one wants to help in the project. Chocolatey code isn't bad at all, but isn't the best also. And Chocolatey doesn't even has a Housekeeping/Control Panel tool. And coding one will consumpt too much time of me. I'm literally a lot busy with many work, personal, profissional things. The other hours that rest on the day are for resting and distracting my stressed mind.
I'm really sorry, because I really loved how many people used this project and liked it. Thanks for this community for using my CMS <3.
Probably in a near future (or not) I continue this project or start it from the scratch. (Most probably continue it). There are new Habbo "clone" (or likable) CMS's being developed here, with a real tech stack. And not a mess between PHP, Angular and JavaScript. Chocolatey it's like a static clone of what we can se in the top of Habbo's website iceberg. So all the things are actually compiled, and changing the structure and JavaScript it's really hard, because that Angular file it's already compiled.
I wish good luck for this community, and I'm stopping with Habbo for now. Probably I'm a veteran of here, or a recognized developer or not. But the most important thing it's that I loved to be part of this community.
Really, thanks!

Reactions: DNC
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly, I need to say that the project it's officially dead. I literally had no time for it, and I really want to continue Chocolatey, but it will demand a lot of time doing a new setup of it, and there are literally a lot of things to be changed. I tried to acquire new contributors, but It seems that no one wants to help in the project. Chocolatey code isn't bad at all, but isn't the best also. And Chocolatey doesn't even has a Housekeeping/Control Panel tool. And coding one will consumpt too much time of me. I'm literally a lot busy with many work, personal, profissional things. The other hours that rest on the day are for resting and distracting my stressed mind.
I'm really sorry, because I really loved how many people used this project and liked it. Thanks for this community for using my CMS <3.
Probably in a near future (or not) I continue this project or start it from the scratch. (Most probably continue it). There are new Habbo "clone" (or likable) CMS's being developed here, with a real tech stack. And not a mess between PHP, Angular and JavaScript. Chocolatey it's like a static clone of what we can se in the top of Habbo's website iceberg. So all the things are actually compiled, and changing the structure and JavaScript it's really hard, because that Angular file it's already compiled.
I wish good luck for this community, and I'm stopping with Habbo for now. Probably I'm a veteran of here, or a recognized developer or not. But the most important thing it's that I loved to be part of this community.
Really, thanks!

ohhh thats so sad. Thanks for all. I like chocolatey so much AND i Will continue using Ur CMS for my hotel. Some months ago i make a simple HK for chocolatey and Arcturus. Works fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! That's amazing! Why not share it?

It's very simple, just an edit of an HK that I found on old forums. I'm ashamed to share something so basic compared to your great contributions and those of other users. Anyway, I will upload and share it. Could be useful for some people. Haha.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear I wish u all the best mate

Thanks ❤️

It's very simple, just an edit of an HK that I found on old forums. I'm ashamed to share something so basic compared to your great contributions and those of other users. Anyway, I will upload and share it. Could be useful for some people. Haha.

Don't be ashamed, everyone has a beginning! Thanks for the contribution ❤️

Reaction score
Really, thanks!
Sad to see this since Chocolately inspired me a fair bit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't worry, you're doing a better job. Good luck on your project :)

<3 thanks!!

All tables SQL of the shop to Chocolatey CMS are good ? Because for configure the shop you need a solution and adyen account...

Klaudio have do a nice work with housekeeping, just more the shop and your CMS will be finished :)

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi Mirly, the shop in the state that it is can work with PayPal, you just need to dig a little bit and check the PayPal documentation about callbacks and other stuff. Maybe need edit some lines of codes from chicatey. But the shop it's exactly in the same way now the habbo.com shop is.

It's just not noob friendly to configure it ??????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Mirly, the shop in the state that it is can work with PayPal, you just need to dig a little bit and check the PayPal documentation about callbacks and other stuff. Maybe need edit some lines of codes from chicatey. But the shop it's exactly in the same way now the habbo.com shop is.

It's just not noob friendly to configure it ������

Okay, can you help me to configure it or if you want can you doing a tutorial in the future please ? :)

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, can you help me to configure it or if you want can you doing a tutorial in the future please ? :)

Of course, I'm actually talking with Klaudio to create a tutorial :)

For who wants to configure Chocolatey in a Web Server and only has FTP

This is a small tutorial of how doing it:

insert this code
PHP:
// Execute Migrations
$router->get('run-migrations', function () {
    $migrate = Artisan::call('migrate', array('--path' => 'database/migrations'));

return response('Migrated!!!');
});

Inside the end of the routes/extra.php.

After that open your browser and try mywebsite. com/run-migrations

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back