Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Correct, Like The General said it wont totally work with newer versions of Arcturus. Since many structural changes happened. (I'm talking about some advanced features, like Photos.). But Chocolatey is still usable, there are many users just using it right now. And a lot of users that have heavily modified it. (Some pro members), I saw by myself those modifications. Were great. Something that would be more greater, would be those pro users contributing and sharing their fixes on the actually official Chocolatey repository.

There is just only one active member on my repository that answeres all the help questions that people made. And I'm a lot grateful for that.

Sadly I hadn't time for coding or continuing chocolatey. It was probably my very last project in the habbo scenario. Since I'm now busy within the GNOME Foundation and GitHub Education.

But I'm really thankful for everything this community gave to my projects. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to the Habbo community.

I see the sarcasm and quite frankly I have to disagree. Even though there are selfish "pro" members who won't share poop or help people who are new to retros, doesn't mean the whole community is bad.

For example, I try my best to help people in need (not that I consider myself "pro" lol) and share files that help others. Just like @The General contributed amazingly with Arcturus to begin with. Or @Sledmore with Plus. Or @Shorty with Phoenix. Or @Kryptos with RevCMS. Or @saamus with Chocolatey. The list just keeps going on.

People being selfish is the only reason this community is alive anymore, because people are dicks. RevCMS was full of exploits, @LeChris released some fixes, but it made other people too scared to share theirs. People can't handle criticism nor a threat their whole retro would be taken down by a typo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So if ill use arcturus, this CMS is not gonna work if im not a dev

Reaction score
Dumb question If I'm being honest with you.You don't open a retro If your not willing to work to figure things out. Arcturus isn't the easiest emulator to handle nor are these professional CMS's by @LeChris & @saamus & bilson :sleep:

I'd like to point out in order to use Heroic 2 - you literally just download an executable file which does all the work for you. The next few batches of releases are going to make it even easier where it configures your emulator, swfs and so forth for hotel owners as well.

Reaction score
Dumb question If I'm being honest with you.

You don't open a retro If your not willing to work to figure things out. Arcturus isn't the easiest emulator to handle nor are these professional CMS's by @LeChris & @saamus & bilson :sleep:

Agreed. If you want to create a Retro with ZERO knowledge, Arcturus isn't for you. You would rather be using Plus or Comet.

Neither Chocolatey and Heroic are "nooooooob-friendly", in terms Heroic is far more noob friendly, because it packages everything in executables. LeChris is doing an excellent job.

Actually Chocolatey works basically everything, even with recent Arcturus versions, just some advanced features **may** not work because of database changes that Arcturs may had during the past months.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually Arcturus is easier for me than other open source emu like plus....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually Arcturus is easier for me than other open source emu like plus....

I don't see how. Plus Emulator is literally the easiest emulator for a starter. Arcturus is the most "advanced" server available, with that being said it's also the most hard to handle.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm installing was my question if it was still working, how much would charge me for installing it

Reaction score
As stated this CMS is no longer supported so let's stop with the silly questions, this thread should be closed. It has already been mentioned that other options are now available.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Thread closed, the project looks abandoned and is generating spam.

If the original thread owner wants to reopen it, please contact the moderators or report the thread to request for this thread to be opened again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back