Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Chocolatey, BETA 3.000P​

Features
* Totally (99% Fidelity) equal as Habbo.com
* All Features from Habbo.com CMS
* Improved for Habbo Retro Experience
* Totally customizable
* Compatible with php7+
* Compatible only with Arcturus
* Continuous Development by @saamus & @Emetophobic
* Includes a unique Housekeeping (Under Development)
* All HabboSHOP features
* All Habbo Mailing System Features
* All Habbo Pages
* Also Advertisement Works.
* Staff Page coded!

Screenies/Images
* I'm including a 36 screenshot/image gallery. Click to see all images.
* More images will be uploaded soon.

Download (Binaries)
* If you're the noob or a novice in Habbo Section, we recommend downloading the binaries. You just need click and download the binaries.zip.
* Observation.: The debug system (logging) it's enabled by default on Binaries because generally, newbies have the unlimited potential to discover bugs.

Source Code (GitHub)
* If you're advanced or a simple expert, we recommend access our GitHub repository.
* You're totally free to create Pull Requests, Issues and Contribute for the Project
* Click and access our repository now.
* Give a star or follow the repository, we will like it.

Wiki/Manuals/Guides
* We have a Wiki section on our GitHub, this Wiki Pages will help you to maximize your experience with Chocolatey.
* Pages are created all time, with new tips, guides and more.
* Click to access the Wiki Page.

Questions/Bugs/Issues
* If you have any specific Chocolatey related issue, we will be glad to help you.
* Those questions are only allowed if are about Chocolatey. Not Issues like "Arcturus won't start up". For that, we recommend the Habbo Help Section from RaGEZONE
* Click to access the Issues page of the Repository.

Recommendations
* Click HERE to access the Arcturus Emulator Release Thread.
* We also recommend THIS Catalogue for Arcturus.
* For Windows we recommend latest XAMPP version with php7.0 or higher.
* Installation Tutorials are available on our Wiki.
* Don't use Chocolatey on large hotels, since doesn't actually become with a Housekeeping that it's under development.
* Don't use MariaDB 15.0 or higher or MySQL Server 5.6 or higher. Since MySQL 5.6 tables doesn't support more than one column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP as default value.

Housekeeping
* You will notice that the CMS doesn't come with Housekeeping, this happens because of Chocolatey's Housekeeping, publicly called Espreso, is under development.
* We will notice the community when the Housekeeping it's available for download.

Customizations
* In the future, Tutorials to customize Shop Sections, and more will be created. But since Espreso Housekeeping will have the advantages of managing the entire Chocolatey ecosystem, maybe those tutorials will not be created.

Credits & Thanks

* @saamus for creating Chocolatey from scratch.
* @Emetophobic for creating Espreso Housekeeping
* @The General for some tips and coding Arcturus Emulator
* @Jmandupree for coding the beautiful Zone Hotel Catalogue
* Some people like @maritnmine, @CodeDragon, @LeChris, @Kylon for helping in some things.
* @Droppy because it's my best friend.
* And the whole Habbo section and Chocolatey testers for testing and reporting bugs.

If you liked it. Give a Rep or a simple Like. That makes all difference.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Credits & Thanks[/B]
* saamus for creating Chocolatey from scratch.
* Emetophobic for creating Espreso Housekeeping
* The General for some tips and coding Arcturus Emulator
* Jmandupree for coding the beautiful Zone Hotel Catalogue
* Some people like Jooreen, maritnmine, CodeDragon, LeChris, Kylon for helping in some things.
* Droppy because it's my best friend.
* And the whole Habbo section and Chocolatey testers for testing and reporting bugs.

Not to poop on your thread (pun-intended XD).
Why would you put Droppy in Credits & thanks for being a friend? What does that have to do with your release or thread?
Why put Ernetophobic in credits? What does the zone hotel catalogue have to do with your cms, or anything related to this threard?
Why put The general in credits and write "coding arcturus emulator" when it has nothing to do with your thread?

I get that this is for arcturus use and that's why you did that, but this release has nothing to do with those people and thus the credits are just ?_?.

Anyways, look nice from what i've seen in this thread. :) Thank you for contributing to this community.

Reaction score
Answering you @Funsolit.
@Emetophobic it's developing the Chocolatey's Housekeeping called Espreso ( ) he is one of the collaborators, i mean, main collaborator on the Housekeeping.

We decided that the Housekeeping it's a separated module from the CMS.

I gave those credits, because i wanted. Personally, Droppy everytime gives me ideas. Wesley helped me in some questions of Chocolatey, and CodeDragon the same. If you see isn't only a "Credits" section, but "Thanks" section also. Without Arcturus this CMS is useless. And the catalogue improves a lot the game experience. (Since default Arcturus 1.2.0/1.3.0 Catalogue it's a real mess)

Anyways, thanks for liking the project.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@saamus

Alright, i understand the reasoning, (btw i wrote, Emetophobic when i meant to write Jmandupree) it just seemed a bit weird and unneccesary at first glance, took a qucik glance at the structure and code and it actually looks pretty nice so good work!

Reaction score
Hmm. Binaries? Since when are a bunch of PHP files called binaries? Normally with "binaries" a releaser means executables... the bunch of PHP files are actually already the source.

No hate but that's just what I have to say about it. Good release though, wouldn't use it though as I hate the new style.

Reaction score
Hmm. Binaries? Since when are a bunch of PHP files called binaries? Normally with "binaries" a releaser means executables... the bunch of PHP files are actually already the source.

No hate but that's just what I have to say about it. Good release though, wouldn't use it though as I hate the new style.

Anyways, thanks for the comment. I call it binaries, since Chocolatey uses Composer to resolve it dependencies, so the "binaries" are the source code ready for just run. Source Code would people install composer, run it, etc.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so nooby question but what is the .env file.. cant find it? thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so nooby question but what is the .env file.. cant find it? thanks

Not sure why it wasn't included in the binary.zip (maybe it isn't supposed to).

But you can find the .env file if you head up to > Downloads and download Source code (zip).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@saamus its there anywhere else i can write with u, its feels useless to spam the thread with so many posts..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@saamus yeah but i need little help, this happens when i try run the artisan thing:

Jiq

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone should teach me how do I install this cms on IIS ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am having an issue running the php artisan migrate command. Something about drivers?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@saamus thank u, now i only got problem my old users cant login even if both is md5, thanks for this :)

Reaction score
I am having an issue running the php artisan migrate command. Something about drivers?

Create an Issue on GitHub ( ) tell me the Operational System and PHP Version.

Thanks

@saamus thank u, now i only got problem my old users cant login even if both is md5, thanks for this :)

Password Hashing on Chocolatey isn't md5. Sadly if you're planning to use Chocolatey, need reset the Users.

But if you want to wait, in the Future we're planning a migration system for old Databases. But obviously password will be lost.

Maybe i will add an option to hash by md5.

HotelMaker I will add now an option to change hashing algorithm on Chocolatey. But anyways, maybe you will find many bugs because Chocolatey uses additional tables for Users.

Okay! Added ability to change Hash by chocolatey.php

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need help

Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\app.php on line 3

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\app.php on line 3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ik i spam this thread but.. saamus all is working fine but cant register or login with old accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back