Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
500 error when using CMS with IIS and the web.config provided

Going to 'URL Rewrite' in IIS says "Line Number 4 - The configuration section 'rewrite' cannot be read because it is missing a section declaration"

Can't import the htaccess file as it comes up with incompatibility errors etc.

Any fix?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I get this:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Dotenv\Dotenv' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\app.php:6Stack trace:#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\artisan(18): require()#1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\app.php on line 6Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Dotenv\Dotenv' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\app.php:6Stack trace:#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\artisan(18): require()#1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\app.php on line 6

I don't seem to be having much luck with this CMS :/

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I get this:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Dotenv\Dotenv' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\app.php:6Stack trace:#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\artisan(18): require()#1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\app.php on line 6Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Dotenv\Dotenv' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\app.php:6Stack trace:#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\artisan(18): require()#1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\bootstrap\app.php on line 6

I don't seem to be having much luck with this CMS :/
What you downloaded this time?

I just checked line 65, nothing to cause error on line 65. Really. what the hell are you doing?

500 error when using CMS with IIS and the web.config provided

Going to 'URL Rewrite' in IIS says "Line Number 4 - The configuration section 'rewrite' cannot be read because it is missing a section declaration"

Can't import the htaccess file as it comes up with incompatibility errors etc.

Any fix?
Can you tell me which error appears? To i deliver to you a valid .htaccess and you send me a converted web.config?

(I mean, which line gives error)

Did you fix it? I'm still having the same problem
Which error???

RetroPiggy discovered your error. Same as the earlier error. Fixing it now

Okay. Finally Fixed it.

Thanks for the patience.
Spitty send me the errors when possible.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for fixing that error. The command works fine now and the tables are created. However, still getting error 500 on api/public/registration/new with the captcha code still saying I need to be verified :/

I feel as if I am starting to annoy you with all the errors im having :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell me which error appears? To i deliver to you a valid .htaccess and you send me a converted web.config?

(I mean, which line gives error)
@Spitty send me the errors when possible.
"Going to 'URL Rewrite' in IIS says "Line Number 4 - The configuration section 'rewrite' cannot be read because it is missing a section declaration""

Line number 4 is where the error is at. Using the web.config provided in the git.

I tried converting the .htaccess to web.config myself with 'import rules' on IIS, but incompatibility errors show:

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Going to 'URL Rewrite' in IIS says "Line Number 4 - The configuration section 'rewrite' cannot be read because it is missing a section declaration""

Line number 4 is where the error is at. Using the web.config provided in the git.

I tried converting the .htaccess to web.config myself with 'import rules' on IIS, but incompatibility errors show:
Can you try with latest source code from branch "development"? I commited a fix now. If works, send me the converted "web.config".

Thanks!. And please any Issue/Question create it here.:

Thanks for fixing that error. The command works fine now and the tables are created. However, still getting error 500 on api/public/registration/new with the captcha code still saying I need to be verified :/

I feel as if I am starting to annoy you with all the errors im having :(
Piggy if possible can you create an Issue on https://github.com/sant0ro/chocolatey?

Also attaching a screenshot of the error in the network tab (Response Item).

That will help a lot much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you try with latest source code from branch "development"? I commited a fix now. If works, send me the converted "web.config".

The new htaccess imported fine, however the site now shows a 'HTTP 500 Error', no details or anything :thumpdown:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The new htaccess imported fine, however the site now shows a 'HTTP 500 Error', no details or anything :thumpdown:

Got the same problem. Imported well but HTTP 500 Error. Hope you can fix it :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I have this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\Providers\ViewServiceProvider.php on line 25

[h=1]Whoops, looks like something went wrong."[/h][h=2]FatalErrorException in ViewServiceProvider.php line 25:syntax error, unexpected '?'[/h]
  • in ViewServiceProvider.php line 25
  • at Application->handleShutdown() in RegistersExceptionHandlers.php line 54
  • at Application->Laravel\Lumen\Concerns\{closure}()

How resolve this please ?
Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,
I have this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\Providers\ViewServiceProvider.php on line 25

[h=1]Whoops, looks like something went wrong."[/h][h=2]FatalErrorException in ViewServiceProvider.php line 25:syntax error, unexpected '?'[/h]
  • in ViewServiceProvider.php line 25
  • at Application->handleShutdown() in RegistersExceptionHandlers.php line 54
  • at Application->Laravel\Lumen\Concerns\{closure}()

How resolve this please ?
Thanks.

The line 25 of the ViewServiceProvider uses what is called as a Null coalescing operator "??", which actually acts as a "if this is null set this to the value I've put on the right part of the operator", this operator is only available in PHP 7 and upwards, be sure to have it installed instead of a older version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The line 25 of the ViewServiceProvider uses what is called as a Null coalescing operator "??", which actually acts as a "if this is null set this to the value I've put on the right part of the operator", this operator is only available in PHP 7 and upwards, be sure to have it installed instead of a older version.

I use the latest Xampp version and i dont have instead a older version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the tutorials on the Wiki.
Dont work for me...
ovflowd - Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back