Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you.
I have a good idea (I think):
Can you added the command on hotel :maintenance ?
This command is for enable os disable website maintenance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you.
I have a good idea (I think):
Can you added the command on hotel :maintenance ?
This command is for enable os disable website maintenance.
You are asking a feature that is not feasible afaik and it deals with the Emulator not Chocolatey.

Anyway, in case you aren't aware, there is already a command to enable/disable maintenance in Chocolatey (run them in the root of Chocolatey):

Enable Maintenance
Code:
php artisan down

Disable Maintenance
Code:
php artisan up

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Proper installation of Chocolatey with laravel would be much appreciated for the nubs.

I am very curious about these settings in the .env file:
APP_ENV=production
APP_KEY=
APP_DEBUG=true
APP_LOG_LEVEL=error

DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST=127.0.0.1
DB_PORT=3306
DB_DATABASE=arcturus
DB_USERNAME=root
DB_PASSWORD=

BROADCAST_DRIVER=log
CACHE_DRIVER=file
SESSION_DRIVER=cookie
QUEUE_DRIVER=sync

PUSHER_APP_ID=
PUSHER_KEY=
PUSHER_SECRET=

ALLOWED_IPS=127.0.0.1

What should be in the APP_KEY, PUSHER_APP_ID, PUSHER_KEY, PUSHER_SECRET?

Last edited:
C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
Proper installation of Chocolatey with laravel would be much appreciated for the nubs.

I am very curious about these settings in the .env file:

What should be in the APP_KEY, PUSHER_APP_ID, PUSHER_KEY, PUSHER_SECRET?

APP_KEY is a Laravel setting, it's supposed to be used as a salt for hashing user passwords but I think Chocolatey uses its own auth provider and ignores it.

You're supposed to be able to generate one with artisan but I guess that's not included with Lumen.

The PUSHER variables are for connecting with the Pusher.com API, not sure if it's implemented yet or what it's used for though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
APP_KEY is a Laravel setting, it's supposed to be used as a salt for hashing user passwords but I think Chocolatey uses its own auth provider and ignores it.

You're supposed to be able to generate one with artisan but I guess that's not included with Lumen.

The PUSHER variables are for connecting with the Pusher.com API, not sure if it's implemented yet or what it's used for though.

Thank you so much for the information! Yes I indeed tried to generate a key via "php artisan key:generate" but then it argues that there was no namespace for the "key" I believe. Currently I have no problems with the CMS and the Emulator I am using, but you guys can maybe check on my thread because whenever I click "Hotel" on the upper right corner it is just all black.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which changelog?

HabboWEB pages wasn't changed. Anyways which language are you using with IIS? I can translate the HabboWEB pages for your language. I just need get time.

Okay I fixed some bugs reported on GitHub, here we go with more updates:

#FIXED
* Some Room Bugs
* Fixed Strict HTTPS when retrieving the Room Thumbnail
* Some poop on Configuration Files
* And other bugs.

#RELEASE

* Alpha Release 2.305 of Chocolatey, without bugs.

#SQL
* Before Arcturus 1.4.0 launches you will need this following SQL to use Chocolatey properly. But i barely wouldn't recommend this. Please wait for Arcturus 1.4.0
Code:
CREATE TABLE `camera_web` (    `id` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,    `user_id` INT NOT NULL,    `timestamp` INT NOT NULL,    `url` VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',    PRIMARY KEY (`id`),    INDEX (`user_id`),    UNIQUE (`id`)) ENGINE = INNODB;
Where do I add the line?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Picture dont apear on Chocolatey CMS.
(I use the latest CMS and emulator version).

I have found the error:
I have this link on picture CMS:

How change on ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[15-Mar-2017 22:55:49 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\composer/../symfony/polyfill-mbstring/bootstrap.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 66

I've had an "Error 500 page" upon loading up localhost after I've configured all both the .env file and the config file. I've successfully imported the database without error.

Have I missed something? Using IIS7 with PHP 7 and MySQL 5.5 on Windows Server 2008 Standard. I'm using Navicat Premium, live on Port 3306 as standard.

Update: Now showing this code

[16-Mar-2017 03:19:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught UnexpectedValueException: The stream or file "C:\inetpub\wwwroot/storage/logs/lumen.log" could not be opened: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler.php:107Stack trace:#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler.php(37): Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler->write(Array)#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(337): Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler->handle(Array)#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(616): Monolog\Logger->addRecord(400, Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException), Array)#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Exceptions\Handler.php(45): Monolog\Logger->error(Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException))#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\Exceptions\Handler.php(41): Laravel\Lumen\Exceptions\Handler->report(Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErr in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler.php on line 107

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[15-Mar-2017 22:55:49 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\composer/../symfony/polyfill-mbstring/bootstrap.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 66

I've had an "Error 500 page" upon loading up localhost after I've configured all both the .env file and the config file. I've successfully imported the database without error.

Have I missed something? Using IIS7 with PHP 7 and MySQL 5.5 on Windows Server 2008 Standard. I'm using Navicat Premium, live on Port 3306 as standard.

Update: Now showing this code

[16-Mar-2017 03:19:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught UnexpectedValueException: The stream or file "C:\inetpub\wwwroot/storage/logs/lumen.log" could not be opened: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler.php:107Stack trace:#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler.php(37): Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler->write(Array)#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(337): Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler->handle(Array)#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(616): Monolog\Logger->addRecord(400, Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException), Array)#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\laravel\lumen-framework\src\Exceptions\Handler.php(45): Monolog\Logger->error(Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException))#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\Exceptions\Handler.php(41): Laravel\Lumen\Exceptions\Handler->report(Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErr in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler.php on line 107
You need give permissions to your wwwroot directory.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everysingle habbopages/ SHows the script of the client...
GQ5GEw2 - Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com Clone - RaGEZONE Forums
so its an error of the external_variable or cms? and i was checking and every single habbopage link was good...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Check the latest version of Chocolatey, v3.350. With French, Spanish and German HabboWEB Pages and many other minor bug fixes.

Get it here:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the latest version of Chocolatey, v3.350. With French, Spanish and German HabboWEB Pages and many other minor bug fixes.

Get it here:

OMG thanks, thanks thanks !!!
you are the best CMS developper =)
And Wesley the best emulator developper
Pictures dont apears on CMS for me, (https with Wesley website)...
Just you added this and french langage on nux, and i am very happy.
Good job !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Get it here:

2.305*

OMG thanks, thanks thanks !!!
you are the best CMS developper =)
And Wesley the best emulator developper
Pictures dont apears on CMS for me, (https with Wesley website)...
Just you added this and french langage on nux, and i am very happy.
Good job !!!

Wesley site's SSL have recently expired. I've informed him about this. If you're planning to run on an unsecured site, you can change the URL from https to http.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2.305*

Wesley site's SSL have recently expired. I've informed him about this. If you're planning to run on an unsecured site, you can change the URL from https to http.
When i try change "https" to "http", picture dont load, and i have this link:

This is strange bug because in phpmyadmin (camera_web table) i have this link:
/camera/Anthologique/1_1490017233.png[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back